[Question] Where do you think Dragon is from?

Where is Dragon from

• East Blue

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • West Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North Blue

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • South Blue

• Grand Line - Paradise

• Grand Line - New World

• Red Line

• Total voters

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I put my money on this that Dragon's birth place and home is not East Blue. For Luffy being raised in East Blue, it would be a common sense that anyone and/or everyone would assume it is also Dragon's too, which would be convenient for Dragon to keep his home unknown, because Dragon is not underestimating World Government's Intel capability.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I put my money on this that Dragon's birth place and home is not East Blue. For Luffy being raised in East Blue, it would be a common sense that anyone and/or everyone would assume it is also Dragon's too, which would be convenient for Dragon to keep his home unknown, because Dragon is not underestimating World Government's Intel capability.
Plus Luffy's only technically "from" East Blue since Garp dropped him off with Dadan we don't know for sure Luffy was actually born in the East Blue.

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Plus Luffy's only technically "from" East Blue since Garp dropped him off with Dadan we don't know for sure Luffy was actually born in the East Blue.
I think the World Government would pretend not knowing anything of their enemies. It's a war of information. More like a chess game, and one look at a man like Dragon and you could tell that he made sure not let a leak of himself go public. Dragon might also not trusting his army completely. Assuming spies tend to be among the army. Reminds me of Zero from Metal Gear series. The security who guard a building not knowing that Zero is in the building, and the security doesn't even know that there is a secret room in the building.

In other words, ignorance = total security.

Perhaps this is the case too with Dragon that even the army also knows nothing about Dragon. Not even Kuma, Sabo or Ivankov.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He told Sabo that he was from Goa Kingdom and you guys patronize me for not reading the manga or being stupid. What a joke.
That could have been where he was staying or grew up not necessarily where he was born. Luffy is from East Blue but we don't know he was born there, we know he was dropped off at an island there but not where he was born at.

When did he tell Sabo he was from Goa? 794 he's telling Sabo that he(Sabo) is from Goa and in 588 or 87 whatever one it was he doesn't say it. Can you post the page or let me know which chapter to re-read.

Last edited:

ArabianLuffy

Elite
Kin
152💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That could have been where he was staying or grew up not necessarily where he was born. Luffy is from East Blue but we don't know he was born there, we know he was dropped off at an island there but not where he was born at.

When did he tell Sabo he was from Goa? 794 he's telling Sabo that he(Sabo) is from Goa and in 588 or 87 whatever one it was he doesn't say it. Can you post the page or let me know which chapter to re-read.
Well, looking at the manga and the anime, Dragon did say to Sabo he was born in Goa. I understand Rikudou's position, but it seems Rikudou wouldn't bother to count the possibility that Dragon not only lies to Sabo, but also to us readers.

Authors can make readers part of his own universe. Not only makes mockery of fictional characters, but also make mockery of readers.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I already read it. The official viz translation told Sabo that he was born in Goa. Chapter 586, go read the manga properly next time instead of talking shit.

@ArabianLuffy, Dragon has no reason to lie to Sabo and he hasn’t been the type of person to lie blatantly like that either. Anytime he doesn’t want to tell the truth about a specific topic (Iva about having a family) all he does is ignore it or change topics.

Last edited:

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already read it. The official viz translation told Sabo that he was born in Goa. Chapter 586, go read the manga properly next time instead of talking shit.

@ArabianLuffy, Dragon has no reason to lie to Sabo and he hasn’t been the type of person to lie blatantly like that either. Anytime he doesn’t want to tell the truth about a specific topic (Iva about having a family) all he does is ignore it or change topics.
I don't think you know what talking shit is. Have you been that abused that you're that on edge at every little comment? Or are you just that arrogant that you treat everything with self righteous indignation?