Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
artistically i want to become an immortal. i want to drop an album that other artists in my genre unanimously look to as a an example of divinity in music and inspires for centuries. that critics use as a holy grail and that fans see as a bible. where everyone growing up in this generation is bonded by "where were you when [insert album name] dropped?". not only that but people for generations after are still able to connect and gain something from it. i have all the money i could want, now i am ready for immortality

financially ive been investing a lot in real estate recently. im wealthy but money is a depreciating asset, even 10 years ago the dollar was worth more here. i was talking to my friend at the end of last year who owns a lot of property in Florida, he'll probably be a billionaire in five years but hes been mentoring me in that area. so ive been creating more passive income buying property and renting it, which has been working so far. but id like to be where i own property in other countries. like id like to at least have good land with a dope house in Rome and Venice. i really liked Italy when i was on my world tour. id like to have multiple like homes there i can go to whenever for whatever

romantically, maybe marry girlfriend. 5 years from now would be long enough to tell if i should wife her. not for like religious reasons but more like for financial reasons. hopefully she has landed a big movie role by then and has her own money, would be a good idea to build financially together. ill be 33 five years from now and shed be my age 28, if we're still together should probably be married by then. kids, idk, i pretty sure her mom would turn the grand baby pressure up if i wifed her but if im not in a place where i can be in my kids life, im not doing it. i dont want to be one of those wealthy families where the parents are never around their kids because of work. maybe when im 40

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Buy land from my other in-law in Asia or from someone else

Grow a huge food garden and live off of it

collect rainwater and abolish energy providers overall