[Discussion] Where do you rate kashin koji ?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Weaker than Delta. Him having SM leads me to think that he either lacks modifications or absorption because he'd arguably be stronger than Naruto if he has both. It's not even just the SM itself but the implication as well. SM requires a large chakra pool, and here's a guy casting a pseudo-Amateratsu without it. Odds are high that he's a monster even without the SM & modifications.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Weaker than Delta. Him having SM leads me to think that he either lacks modifications or absorption because he'd arguably be stronger than Naruto if he has both. It's not even just the SM itself but the implication as well. SM requires a large chakra pool, and here's a guy casting a pseudo-Amateratsu without it. Odds are high that he's a monster even without the SM & modifications.
When was he established to have sage mode? Was the KK = Jiraiya theory confirmed true, or did some chapter 34 spoilers get leaked, or are you just assuming that he has SM based on him having a toad summon?

Also, who says that sage mode or whatever KK may have can't make him stronger than Delta with her modifications and absorption? You speak as if sage mode is automatically weaker than what Delta has. Honestly, it really just depends on what techniques he can use with his sage mode (if he has sage mode).

To be honest, it would make no sense to me from a writing perspective to make him weaker than Delta since Delta got taken down first between the two of them. Based on how Naruto progressed and how most Shounen battle manga progress, KK will likely end up being stronger (or at least a bigger threat in some form or fashion) than Delta.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When was he established to have sage mode? Was the KK = Jiraiya theory confirmed true, or did some chapter 34 spoilers get leaked, or are you just assuming that he has SM based on him having a toad summon?

Also, who says that sage mode or whatever KK may have can't make him stronger than Delta with her modifications and absorption? You speak as if sage mode is automatically weaker than what Delta has. Honestly, it really just depends on what techniques he can use with his sage mode (if he has sage mode).

To be honest, it would make no sense to me from a writing perspective to make him weaker than Delta since Delta got taken down first between the two of them. Based on how Naruto progressed and how most Shounen battle manga progress, KK will likely end up being stronger (or at least a bigger threat in some form or fashion) than Delta.
There's no way a standard Sage Mode has shit on Delta, whose body is RIKUDO SAGE MODE level, and Kashin's Sage Mode isn't really confirmed.The fact that Kashin uses his toad's eye and isn't shown to track Kawaki through Sage Mode's sensing makes me skeptical, but he gained the pupils of a toad so it's likely.

I'll agree with you though. His techniques(they've all been god-tier thus far) may allow him to be stronger than Delta, and it chronologically makes more sense for him to stronger as well, but Delta set the bar so high that the thought of another Kara member(excluding Jigen) being stronger is ridiculous.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no way a standard Sage Mode has shit on Delta, whose body is RIKUDO SAGE MODE level, and Kashin's Sage Mode isn't really confirmed.The fact that Kashin uses his toad's eye and isn't shown to track Kawaki through Sage Mode's sensing makes me skeptical, but he gained the pupils of a toad so it's likely.

I'll agree with you though. His techniques(they've all been god-tier thus far) may allow him to be stronger than Delta, and it chronologically makes more sense for him to stronger as well, but Delta set the bar so high that the thought of another Kara member(excluding Jigen) being stronger is ridiculous.
I disagree with the bold, if Naruto’s TSM hadn’t been nerfed and frog kata was reestablished, it would absolutely demolish Delta. RSM utilizing frog kata would neg. He could destroy her face, eyes and all with neg diff.