[CJ] Where do Archers buy their arrows? At Target!!

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Apologies for the horrible pun, but it's just the way I do. Anyway, because I'm dirt poor, buying this CJ for 1.5k Kumi at the moment, and shall return for the other.

Yumita Geijutsu: Magarimichi Dageki: (Bow and Arrow arts: Curving strike)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-long
chakra: N/A
Damage: 80
Description: The user uses an arrow which has its arrow head shaped in a way which enables it to curve and attack the enemy from the side.(Moves in an arc) Although its power is not as strong as an arrow which has a sharpened head, its fletching allows it to move in a certain direction with the air resistance giving it the ability to turn, which means it can hit the opponent from the side of his leg or body restricting his movement. The Arrows are faster than regular thrown projectiles and therefore can be more trickier to counter.
Note: Can only be used 2 times.
Note: Can only be taught by Erzo

Here is more information if the description is not clear enough:

You take a specially shaped arrow, with a unique fletching, and bend it like Beckham, or the Assassin's from Wanted, allowing you to curve the arrow in an arc. Love the fact that it's purely physical, no Chakra involved, meaning it can potentially be performed at the same time as a Jutsu that doesn't need physical movements, but does take Chakra.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol the pun was great

I always made a point to state in my bio that I carried a Bow with specially made arrows (just for RP sake / in case someone complained) but it doesnt state it anywhere in the tech so its not really a requirement either so up to you if you'd like to do the same.

Pretty simple tech, so its all yours!

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
#Part 2 -

Yumita Geijutsu: Tadai Kujo- (Bow and Arrow arts: Heavy Destruction)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
chakra: N/A
Damage: 80
Description: The user shoots out a customized arrow which has a big arrow head as compared to a normal arrow. The arrow head has a circular base on the outside and grows bigger in size when you look it from the front, it also has two holes on it which can the air can go through instead of pushing against it and slowing it down. Due to the arrow heads size and because it’s made out of metal it has enough power to break bones if it connects. Despite its tremendous power it also has faster speed than a average arrow due to the weight of the arrow head making it even more difficult to deal with
Note: Can only be used once.
Note: Can only be taught by Erzo
Note: No other Bow and Arrow art jutsus can be used for 2 turns.
For reference on what the arrow looks like/its speed/its strength since I suck at descriptions >.<

Sister tech to the original, instead of going in an arc it just goes straight. It's still quite fast and can break bones if contact is made.

As agreed, a 1.5k for this tech.