l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since A LOT of people seem to hate the Haruno clan I just wanted to know what would have made Sakura a character you would have liked and where did she go wrong for you?

Personally I don't particularly hate Sakura(I used to) but I just have a disdain for the way Kishimoto chose to write her. Sakura had A LOT of potential during Shippuden yet she was constantly put in the background. It's as if Sakura was just there for aesthetic for Team 7. After the fight with Sasori we really didn't get much from Sakura till the war and EVEN then her list of accomplishments were slim. Not to mention Sakura simply became a Tsunade 2.0 and didn't have anything to set her apart from her predecessor compared to Naruto with the Kyuubi and Sasuke with the sharingan.

It would have been nice if Kishimoto actually expanded her resistance with Genjutsu which would have separated her from Tsunade but as long as she surpassed her then who cares, right? :hs:

Then there's the famous SasuSaku crap. Now decent character development would have NEVER made Sakura fall in love with Sasuke in the first place WITHOUT a reason. It becomes hard to rationalize just why Sakura continued to want Sasuke's Uchiha peen after he tried to murder her and there's still no reason as to why.
You must be registered for see images

SasuSaku could have been a REALLY good pairing especially if Sakura took the role of Karin in Team Taka during Sasuke's rouge phase. However, not only did Kishimoto make SS an extremely unhealthy pairing but chose to make it canon; and we all know what happened after that.:sdo:

LSS: Sakura could have been a character I enjoyed in the series if Kishimoto bothered to DEVELOP her character and didn't make her Sasuke's love interest till at least after the war. Like just thinking about her wasted potential has me:
:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt:

That's it for me. Also...

How cute this moment would have been if Sakura actually contributed to Sasuke becoming good again...and Sakura didn't become a single mother a few years later

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Supposedly people hate her because she's "useless" and she still like Sasuke after she tried to kill him to save him twice. And some just hate just to join the crowd that hate on her.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Stopped reading at "Haruno Clan"

Sakura solos & SasuSaku ftw

Last edited:

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Supposedly people hate her because she's "useless" and she still like Sasuke after she tried to kill him to save him twice. And some just hate just to join the crowd that hate on her.
I think "useless" isn't really accurate when describing what she can accomplish in a battle nor is she weak but she's useless in the aspect could Team 7 have been Team 7 without her? Yes.

Stopped reading at "Haruno Clan"

Sakura solos & SasuSaku ftw

Ok, Bye.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think "useless" isn't really accurate when describing what she can accomplish in a battle nor is she weak but she's useless in the aspect could Team 7 have been Team 7 without her? Yes.

Ok, Bye.
Depends because without her Naruto would be dead and Sasuke would still be in Kaguya's dimension. She's actually critical to team 7.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura has no reason to love Sasuke to the point, Kishimoto even stated that he couldn't come up with one, because it would be contrived. Sakura only "loves" lusts :lol Sasuke for his good looks. That is it.

She's selfish and dumb for still crying, begging, and opening her legs for Sasuke. She's an ungrateful cu*t towards her friends and even Naruto, who she almost got killed and didn't care about his feelings.

Let's face it. SasuSaku is a terrible representation of romance just like how Sakura is terrible role model towards other females. If anyone supports this, I pity you for being dumb enough to do so, knowing what it represents.

:lmao:

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura had A LOT of potential during Shippuden yet she was constantly put in the background. It's as if Sakura was just there for aesthetic for Team 7.
Agreed.

After the fight with Sasori we really didn't get much from Sakura till the war and EVEN then her list of accomplishments were slim.
Compared to Naruto & Sasukes accomplishments yes; even compared too a few others you could say their small but when compared to most of her peers and many characters nah.

Not to mention Sakura simply became a Tsunade 2.0
Lmao that she is but that's an accomplishment considering she has zero of Tsunades advantages and managed to master her arsenal in three years tops.

didn't have anything to set her apart from her predecessor compared to Naruto with the Kyuubi and Sasuke with the sharingan.
Sakura is a normal girl and represented human weakness in a verse where characters could be considered as having superhuman attributes. I think thinks it's a testament to her character on the premius of hard work and not needing to derive from a bloodline to be strong & accomplished. Minato, Gai and Lee are good examples of that!

Then there's the famous SasuSaku crap. Now decent character development would have NEVER made Sakura fall in love with Sasuke in the first place WITHOUT a reason.
Sasuke didn't deserve those feelings Sakura had for him, thats all.

It becomes hard to rationalize just why Sakura continued to want Sasuke's Uchiha peen after he tried to murder her and there's still no reason as to why
There's a reason but it still isn't a good enough to merit romantic feelings so let's let it go.

SasuSaku could have been a REALLY good pairing especially if Sakura took the role of Karin in Team Taka during Sasuke's rouge phase.
SS does have potential, which rest in the blank period of their travels togather. They spent YEARS togather traveling the NV, may have even jumped demimsions togather; elaborating just on that would give people a better understanding of the connection that was formed.

However, not only did Kishimoto make SS an extremely unhealthy pairing but chose to make it canon; and we all know what happened after that.
They made a baby in the Forrest lol

Sakura could have been a character I enjoyed in the series if Kishimoto bothered to DEVELOP her character and didn't make her Sasuke's love interest till at least after the war.
Let's hope her daughter is better.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me it was the fangirl in the character itself while treating others like shit in the process.. Part1 she treated Naruto like shit when he other than Kakashi was the only1's lookin out for her on team 7..

Rock lee Shikamaru even her rival Ino also looked out for her an she gave them cold shoulders
Sasuke called her useless on many occasions an she still lusted over him (Fan-girl!.. the cute guy/popular ish) trying to force a connection..

Hell they even attempted to kill each other, him more then her but still.. There's no-thing there like folks want it to be but it's there sooooooooooooo

Enjoy the loonacy!

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura has no reason to love Sasuke to the point, Kishimoto even stated that he couldn't come up with one, because it would be contrived. Sakura only "loves" lusts :lol Sasuke for his good looks. That is it.

She's selfish and dumb for still crying, begging, and opening her legs for Sasuke. She's an ungrateful cu*t towards her friends and even Naruto, who she almost got killed and didn't care about his feelings.

Let's face it. SasuSaku is a terrible representation of romance just like how Sakura is terrible role model towards other females. If anyone supports this, I pity you for being dumb enough to do so, knowing what it represents.

:lmao:
If you're watching anime in search of role models you need to be gunned down!

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You said it while we were talking in DEN one day. That was the day I first saw you supporting Sakura's character in one NB thread.

:lol

And now, you're worshipping SS. I just can't believe it.

You're still my brate tho.
no evidence = no believance brate :axedance: