Where did Nagato's eyes come from?

psykatog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just had a thought the other day - Obito coudn't have given Nagato his eyes - wouldn't this be a huge contradiction in the timeline of the plot?

A few ways I thought about it -
Hiruzen taught Jiraiya taught Minato taught team Kakashi, right? So, Obito was, what, 7 when he "died" ?

-Nagato awoke the Rinnegan during the sWW2, whereas Obito and kakashi fought in sww3.

According to Narutopedia, Madara (not Obitobi) gave nagato his own eyes.... which were still in his head (as rinnegan) when he saved obito, so that doesn't work either.

Besides, even if the latter were true and madara gave nagato his eyes... why would he do that? The manga and anime both cite the moment of killing a few leaf soldiers as the moment it happens, so up until that moment Nagato was just some random kid who'd never received any training. He wasn't even so much as a bread thief by that point.

--Not to mention, by the time of the 2nd world war, madara can't leave his little cave due to his umbilical linking him to the mazou.

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
madara
tobi was posing as madara when he said that to nagato
dont read if you don't read the manga
You must be registered for see images

Untung

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st read make you question about the story. So read again.
2nd read make you create about naruto manga time line. So read again.
3rd read make you predict the story. So plz plz plz Stop reading this manga. Why?? You are not the creator for this manga.... So back to basic why you read this manga. For me is fun and make me waiting for next chapter every week. Got question read again and find your answer....... This question make you never read this manga on the right way dude.....

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:| . . . . . . . . . you clearly have no idea what's going on, it's just like you are creating your own story.

First, Obito does not gave Nagato the Rinnegan, you only think that cuz Obito as Tobi, who was secretly "Madara", was telling Konan that he gave it to him.

But actually the real Madara is the one who gives him the Rinnegan.

You say Madara can't leave his hideout at the time of the Second War to give Nagato the Rinnegan, but you are wrong, Madara couldn't live his hideout after he gave him the Rinnegan.

Second, Nagato was not a random kid, Madara chose him cuz he was from the Uzumaki Clan, one who can wild the power of the Rinnegan.

Third, how the heck did you came out with that Kakashi, Obito and Rin were seven at the time when Obito "died"?

They were thirteen.

If you want a more accurate dates, check out my Naruto Timeline, there is a link in my Sig.

Last edited: