Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamariki) Summoning Technique: Gamariki

That one is too much in touch with his feminine side. :|

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamatatsu) Summoning Technique: Gamatatsu

The only toad who is yellow, and my favorite color

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamachu) Summoning Technique: Gamachu

As far as we know, this one does not talk but is the only one who can use samurai techniques. Making him somewhat of a samurai toad

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamabunta) Summoning Technique: Gamabunta

The boss toad. Though their are other above him (The Sage Toads, and The Elder Toad) He would be considered above them all. Also though not said in the jutsu description, he is skilled with kenjutsu

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamaken) Summoning Technique: Gamaken

The most noble toad of them all (In my eyes), and the only one who fights with a sword & shield type style

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamahiro) Summoning Technique: Gamahiro

He has a very ninja type look to his eyes, and wields dual katanas, which make for an awesome fighting style. As said in the description, he is the only one who is used for toad arts.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamakichi) Summoning Technique: Gamakichi
The most summon we seen, not only that but he is the only toad beside the sage toads who can use senjutsu

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamariki) Summoning Technique: Gamariki

That one is too much in touch with his feminine side. :|

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamatatsu) Summoning Technique: Gamatatsu

The only toad who is yellow, and my favorite color

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamachu) Summoning Technique: Gamachu

As far as we know, this one does not talk but is the only one who can use samurai techniques. Making him somewhat of a samurai toad

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamabunta) Summoning Technique: Gamabunta

The boss toad. Though their are other above him (The Sage Toads, and The Elder Toad) He would be considered above them all. Also though not said in the jutsu description, he is skilled with kenjutsu

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamaken) Summoning Technique: Gamaken

The most noble toad of them all (In my eyes), and the only one who fights with a sword & shield type style

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamahiro) Summoning Technique: Gamahiro

He has a very ninja type look to his eyes, and wields dual katanas, which make for an awesome fighting style. As said in the description, he is the only one who is used for toad arts.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Gamakichi) Summoning Technique: Gamakichi
The most summon we seen, not only that but he is the only toad beside the sage toads who can use senjutsu
You forgot to mention stuff about oils... ya know :|

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perform the following techniques.

(Katon: Endan) – Fire release: Flame Bullet
Type: Offensive
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: Fire Release: Flame bullet is made by the user gathering oil in their mouth, which is created by their chakra, and then they spit it out igniting it. This technique is a simple flame bullet shot at the enemy but comprised of hot burning oil.
Note: Must know Toad summoning contract to use.

(Ai no Uchi) – Smack of Love
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 10/30
Damage points: 20/60
Description: Gamariki and Gama stretches his tongue out of his mouth, and then delivers a single, powerful blow that makes the target hit the ground and stop their movement
Note: Can only be performed by Gamariki or Gamabunta. When used by the former, the ability is A-Rank

(Gamagakure no Jutsu) - Hiding in a Toad technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user summons a special diving toad (moguri gama) from mount Myōboku and then the user will hide in its stomache. The frog is capable of diving very deep in fresh water. The frog's stomach has a special barrier which obstructs chakra, protecting the user from sensory-type ninja.
Note: Must know Toad summoning contract.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I first start off by gathering large amounts of chakra into my body. Once done, I then quickly turn it into oil. As It turns into oil I quickly spew it out my mouth automatically igniting it, turning it into a flame bullet compressed up burning hot oil

I wipe blood on my toad tattoo once more (This the 3rd time, might be outta blood) As I does this, I quickly summon 2 frogs. One Gamabunta and moguri gama . As this happen, I then direct Gamabunta to slap that tree with his tongue. As I direct him, he channels chakra into his tongue extending it with great force and speed. He then slaps the tree, breaking it. (If it was a human it would stop the human) At the same time, I then jump inside the other toads mouth I summoned. Allowing me to stay stationed inside his tummy. Once done, I stay in the tummy till further directions

Ghehee. Pretty nice in here

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
alright then perform these next ones.

(Gamayudan) - Toad Oil Projectile
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A (30 if ignited)
Description: After gathering oil in their mouth, the user can spit the oil at their opponent. The consistency of the oil can then hinder the movement of the opponent until removed but is main danger is that its very easily flammable.
Note: Can only be used by Toads and signers of the Toad Contract

(Shukushō no Jutsu) - Shrinking Technique
Damage points: N/A
Description: Toads can use this technique to shrink to the size of a small toad. This can be used for a number of useful things such as sneaking and being carried if too tired to go somewhere on their own. This could be used to effectively escape some techniques that have an small area of attack range.
Note: Can only be used by Toad summons

(Kuchiyose: Bodīsuramu no Jutsu) - Summoning: Body Slam Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will quickly summon a generic, human sized, warrior toad that slams into the target dealing heavy damage. The toad is human sized and brings with him a katana. Upon being summoned the toad already carries momentum towards the target, making this a very fast technique. Once it hits the target or is countered, he disperses.
Note: Can only be summoned by signers of the Toad Contract

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I start off by gathering fire chakra into my stomach, once done I change the type of fire chakra from fire, to oil. Once done I then spit out the oil all around a tree. Its not very offensive but it is very flammable

Once done, I then summon a huge ass toad. Once done, I then step back and project a lightning attack towards the toad. As I did this, the toad quickly channel chakra through his body and shrunk down to size to bypassed the technique. Kuhn quickly smirked.. he didnt wanna kill no toad

Once done, Kuhn then quickly draw chakra from his body and summon a slightly large toad that carries a katana in his hand, to fall right on the target. it resembles a body slam but his bottom is the part thats slamming..? I hope that makes sense. This is a fairly fast technique.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
next

(Kuchiyose: Yatai Kuzushi no Jutsu) – Summoning: Food Cart Destroyer Technique
Range: Short – Long
Description: The user summons Gamahiro above the target, crushing whatever is beneath him when he falls to the ground.
Note: Must know Toad Summoning contract and counts as summoning Gamahiro into the field.

Summon Gamahiro above the clone

*Creates Clone*

btw this would end up counting 2 slot per that specific turn.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
As kuhn gathers his chakra throughout his body, He quickly slam his hands down on the ground. This will cause Gamahiro to fall from above the opponent squishing them. This is not only an offensive technique but Gamahiro would also stay on the battle field, making this an offensive/summoning technique

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Futon: Gamayudan) – Wind Release: Toad Oil Bullet
Description: Wind Release: Toad Oil Bullet is a synchronized elemental combination technique with the user and Gamatatsu. It is a wind natured upgrade to Toad Oil Bullet technique. To set up for this technique the user must stand behind or atop Gamatatsu and focus their wind chakra whilst Gamatatsu focuses his chakra with oil in his mouth and then releases the oil combined with the user channelling the wind chakra through Gamatatsu, creating a powerful and fast stream of toad oil, which then spreads to cover a larger area but maintaining a powerful striking force due to the wind chakra.
Note: Can only be used with Gamatatsu and know toad-summoning contract.

Must summone Gamatatsu. Once done you must gather wind chakra while he gathers oil, then from either behind him or on top of him you sychronize the attack on the opponent. The time must be just perfect.

(Gamaguchi Shibari) - Toad Mouth Binding
Type: Defense/Attack/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user summons the belly of a huge fire breathing toad that traps the opponent in its belly. The user can have the toad digest the enemy or capture him/her with the toads stomach wall, spill oil on the opponent and lastly blow out fire all while the opponent in inside the toad.
Note: If the opponent doesn't escape this jutsu before the toad digests him/her the match is automatically over since they are no longer alive. The opponent can escape only if their hands are free to make seals or they havent been caught by the toads stomach walls yet.

Note: Can only be summoned by signers of the Toad Contract

You are summoning a belly, into the battlefield and they are inside this belly.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I start off by gathering my chakra, draw blood and do several handseals to summon Gamatatsu. As I summon him, I nod at him, he nods back. I then quickly gather up wind chakra while he gathers up Oil inside of him. I then stand behind him with 1 hand on his back, and at the perfect time I release my wind chakra into him at the same time as he release his oil, making it a oil/wind combination that strikes powerful, and spreads at a wide range.

Right after thats done, I quickly step back from Gama, and channel chakra into my body once again, right as I do this I do several handseals to summon the mouth of a toad. As I do that, I have gama body being sucked into the side of the toad stomach.

Vision

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
1,009💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now summon Gamatatsu and Gamakichi then perform these next set of jutsu's

(Futon: Gamayu Endan) – Wind Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Wind Release: Toad oil Flame Bullet is a three-way synchronized collaboration jutsu between the user, Gamatatsu and Gamakichi. It is an expansion of the Wind Release: Toad Oil Bullet technique. After the user enhances the Gamatatsu Toad oil bullet with their wind chakra, Gamakichi adds Fire Style: Flame Bullet technique to ignite the oil. The wind chakra not only increases the coverage and distance of the oil but also adds power to the flame and was strong enough to even push back the 3 tailed beast.
Note: Can only be used with Gamatatsu and Gamakichi and know toad-summoning contract.

At the sametime you are performing a wind, fire, and old technique all together.

(Futon: Gama Teppo) – Wind Release: Toad Gun
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: Wind Release: Toad Gun is a two-way collaboration jutsu with Gamatatsu. It is a wind upgrade version of water style: water gun technique. To set up this technique the user has to be standing on top or behind Gamatatsu moulding their wind chakra and Gamatatsu concentrates his water chakra in his mouth and then by releasing both chakra at the same time by channelling the wind chakra through Gamatatsu it creates a powerful and fast stream of water, which eventually spreads out to cover a much larger area but maintaining a powerful striking force due to the wind chakra.
Note: Can only be used with Gamatatsu and Know toad summoning contract.

Same thing but this time with gamatatsu only.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
I start off by channeling chakra into my hands while doing several handseals summoning both the toads needed. I then channel wind chakra into gamatatsu while causing him to spit out a wide spread of oil infuse with wind chakra while gamakichi spits out a fire bullet to ignite the oil infused with wind making it a double combination, being really powerful

I then get on top of gamatatsu and channel wind chakra into his back while at the same time, cause him to spit out a bullet of water making it a water/wind combo in perfect synch. Being strong enough to cause damage