Where can I read it...

Hassj168

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After watching the godly anime, I have obviously made the choice to read the one punch man

So do u guys know a good site to read one punch man

Links would be much appreciated

Saitama solos

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Start of this year. Y?
Cause if you did you'd notice that it barely got better these few months, the manga was very inconsistent when it came to releasing date, and the waits were getting even longer the more chapters we get, of course if you haven't noticed for some reason, some of us fans were dying for the next chapters to come, some even quit the manga

LMAO not saying the manga is bad, I'd be the last person to say this, but if this is really true that you stared it at the beginning of the year then you should be able to remmeber honestly

Last edited:

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cause if you did you'd notice that it barely got better these few months, the manga was very inconsistent when it came to releasing date, and the waits were getting even longer the more chapters we get, of course if you haven't noticed for some reason, some of us fans were dying for the next chapters to come, some even quit the manga

LMAO not saying the manga is bad, I'd be the last person to say this, but if this is really true that you stared it at the beginning of the year then you should be able to remmeber honestly
I do i just said that they were out...the author said he was going to try to dish more chapters out to make a season 2 happen asap... so cheers to that..

Venomous Cobra

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I do i just said that they were out...the author said he was going to try to dish more chapters out to make a season 2 happen asap... so cheers to that..
Well hopefully he will

also, chapter 90 didn;t just come out, it's been out for at least since December 13 or at least that's when I personally read it...Mangabase is about as late as mumen rider with these chaps

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well hopefully he will

also, chapter 90 didn;t just come out, it's been out for at least since December 13 or at least that's when I personally read it...Mangabase is about as late as mumen rider with these chaps
On mangapark it just did..but thats my fault. I forget that they are terrible on keeping up with certain mangas. :|

Everztar

Veteran
Kin
11💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Manga is ****ed up... some chapters are 15 pages some are 6 pages... i don't get it... o_O

i really hope One Punch Man doesn't go the same way Hunter x Hunter did -.- (2-3 year hiatuses after every 10th chapter)

Reactions: Desiigner

fiend

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are usually posted in the group.

Other than that download from a torrent, or here just don't share the link with many people or it will go down.

nanadaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After watching the godly anime, I have obviously made the choice to read the one punch man

So do u guys know a good site to read one punch man

Links would be much appreciated

Saitama solos
If you want to get ahead mangapanda has the original its one punch msn-one the arts terrible but the story is the same