Where can I post Naruto characters vs other manga characters ?

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently this forum don't want you doing it. If it's a good matchup though just throw it out there on comic/manga discussion.

If I see the word Goku though i'll be very disappointed.

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Apparently this forum don't want you doing it. If it's a good matchup though just throw it out there on comic/manga discussion.

If I see the word Goku though i'll be very disappointed.
Nyet, I want to ask about Saitama Sensei, Genos, Deep Sea King and Green King - Nagare Hisui.

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea too bad its not allowed, me and my friends were atguing bout boros vs madara, its plain obvious they were biased against madara though, coz madara had to be restricted big time (they said boros can see and hurt madaras limbos, and madaras immortality is restricted, genjutsu is restricted, and boros's attacks are senjutsu enhanced) and still they lost and i aknowledge how powerful saitama is, but people need to stop using OPM logic to matchups, coz saitama cant kill immortals that can regenerate from nothing yet, and has no counter for genjutsu

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea too bad its not allowed, me and my friends were atguing bout boros vs madara, its plain obvious they were biased against madara though, coz madara had to be restricted big time (they said boros can see and hurt madaras limbos, and madaras immortality is restricted, genjutsu is restricted, and boros's attacks are senjutsu enhanced) and still they lost and i aknowledge how powerful saitama is, but people need to stop using OPM logic to matchups, coz saitama cant kill immortals that can regenerate from nothing yet, and has no counter for genjutsu
Well Saitama Sensei is vulnerable to Tuskiyomi. But killable... SO... idk...