Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its nearly a month since last chapter came out and on the last page of that chap it said that "it will resume in nxt vlm.", so it should be out by nw already. It's already a month and still no chp. Wasn't all those years were enough for this guy that he is taking more holidays nw???

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's on break because he is lazy, lets get used to it. After years of this, as long as he hasnt died there should be atlas 2 chapters per year.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's indefinite hiatus. It's not a break.

Which probably means no more hxh for a year.

Damn why doesn't he make it a monthly release, and gets some assistants to help. He'll die without finishing the piece of art.

Relostar Devil

Regular
Kin
326💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's indefinite hiatus. It's not a break.

Which probably means no more hxh for a year.

Damn why doesn't he make it a monthly release, and gets some assistants to help. He'll die without finishing the piece of art.
"NO more HXH for a YEAR"?? Means i have to wait for more 12 months....

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, no shit. Some people are brain dead and think he's playing DQ over some joke lmfao.
I like how either of you think you know for certain why he's on break. Just because he says it's health doesn't make it true and just because his breaks happen in time with game releases doesn't make it true that's why he's on break. None of us know why he took a break and honestly who cares, who are we to demand that he give us things. Let him work as he works and appreciate he put anything out that you enjoy to begin with. I understand we all want it to finish but there's no reason getting so worked up over it.

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, no shit. Some people are brain dead and think he's playing DQ over some joke lmfao.
Yes the health issue is serious. But the hiatus is not completely neccesary. It's his 5th long hiatus since the release (and there have been another 5 not so long).

Does he really have to push himself that far?

1- Quit the manga and leave it as it is

2- Continue it more regulary, with the help of someone healthy

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like how either of you think you know for certain why he's on break. Just because he says it's health doesn't make it true and just because his breaks happen in time with game releases doesn't make it true that's why he's on break. None of us know why he took a break and honestly who cares, who are we to demand that he give us things. Let him work as he works and appreciate he put anything out that you enjoy to begin with. I understand we all want it to finish but there's no reason getting so worked up over it.
One thing is a fact though. The amount of chapters he released were enough for a volume release. And this isn't the first time he's done this.

-Take a long break
-come back to make enough chapters for a volume
-get that volume selling in bookstores

Starting to see a pattern.

And what makes this even more certain is just before his comeback japanese book store owners started to bundle up the HxH volumes and sell them for cheap, all the while saying HxH was finished.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I never said that I knew why he's on break for this particular hiatus and that's where I'm getting at. All I said here was that he's not taking a holiday and telling that person that he does have health issues. IMO, it's more likely that he's taking these breaks due to health reasons but nothing is stated why. At least this applies to the recent break since we have little info to work with. Iirc, Togashi or WSJ never stated why he's on break. All we have is author comments of Togashi to assume where his break is coming from; the likely response is health issues.

We? LOL. I don't demand him to give us chapters weekly. I agree with your last two sentences...especially the former of the two.

Yes the health issue is serious. But the hiatus is not completely neccesary. It's his 5th long hiatus since the release (and there have been another 5 not so long).

Does he really have to push himself that far?

1- Quit the manga and leave it as it is

2- Continue it more regulary, with the help of someone healthy
Well think of it this way...if Togashi continued to work then the art would of declined severely from what it was during the duration of the Dark Continent arc (which has been amazing so far). We would of been getting the art we seen during the Chimera Ant/Election arc if Togashi doesn't go on hiatus.

Even how amazing this current art of the DC arc is, he's still making it more detailed for the volume releases.

Togashi likes to work by himself and he promised he won't quit as of volume 1.

Last edited:

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said that I knew why he's on break for this particular hiatus and that's where I'm getting at. All I said here was that he's not taking a holiday and telling that person that he does have health issues. IMO, it's more likely that he's taking these breaks due to health reasons but nothing is stated why. At least this applies to the recent break since we have little info to work with. Iirc, Togashi or WSJ never stated why he's on break. All we have is author comments of Togashi to assume where his break is coming from; the likely response is health issues.

We? LOL. I don't demand him to give us chapters weekly. I agree with your last two sentences...especially the former of the two.

Well think of it this way...if Togashi continued to work then the art would of declined severely from what it was during the duration of the Dark Continent arc (which has been amazing so far). We would of been getting the art we seen during the Chimera Ant/Election arc if Togashi doesn't go on hiatus.

Even how amazing this current art of the DC arc is, he's still making it more detailed for the volume releases.

Togashi likes to work by himself and he promised he won't quit as of volume 1.
Yes i know, this man has some pride. I'd rather his art style even if it's at the quality of chimera ant arc, but, i do rather an assistant's artwork than not getting to see the end of DC continent.