Where are all the people who said "just wait,boruto anime will get better"?

solo king

Veteran
Kin
52💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh yeah they all left the base

When Karin learn to throw shuriken what..

Why is everyone cucked by boruto? Isn't it one of the worst crines you can commit to leave the village without orders as a shinobi? Lol borat got away with cheating the chuunin exams now he cheats the law too

Also he's absolutely infuriating.just listening to his bs whining is enough to make me turn away from the screen

When Shippuden was airing I watched every new episode religiously the hour it came out... sometimes I'm a week or 2 late on these

Boruto feels entirely disconnected from Naruto.the characters aren't themselves,the pacing is all of the place and boruto is annoying

Oh wait I already said that.

This is literally dragon Ball gt

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Where are all the people who said "just wait,boruto anime will get better"?

Why is everyone cucked by boruto? Isn't it one of the worst crines you can commit to leave the village without orders as a shinobi? Lol borat got away with cheating the chuunin exams now he cheats the law too

Also he's absolutely infuriating.just listening to his bs whining is enough to make me turn away from the screen

When Shippuden was airing I watched every new episode religiously the hour it came out... sometimes I'm a week or 2 late on these

Boruto feels entirely disconnected from Naruto.the characters aren't themselves,the pacing is all of the place and boruto is annoying

it did the moment the movie arc started in the anime and the moment kara arc started in the manga. if YOU didn't like that it's YOUR problem not ours

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You've hightlighted some serious issues but you mustn't forget everybody's irrelevant unless they're cheerleading it's Boruto's story.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I disagree. GT was more fun than Bolt. Bolt is dogshit.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Boruto doesn't offer what Naruto offered as a continuation, it's written by a second rate writer and serves the fuction of cash cow. If it didn't have Naruto's legacy then it would have already been dismissed. People are hungry for something serious but are left with a kids show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Once again when something crazy happens the whole base will be like OH MY GOD BORUTO or some shit lol. I’m just waiting for that to happen :)

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Boruto Ball GT

Lol i actually think both the manga and anime have made a turn for the better but I still understand why many would still not like it