Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think I could remember mine since I was a teenager. Really miss remembering I would be having wild and vivid dreams. I've asked a lot my close friends and I've gotten similar responses is it like a general thing for adults I wonder maybe there's something im doing for it to be the case.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Easy. Depends on how long and deeply I sleep though. Sometimes I get interupted but I can go back to sleep and finish the dream lol. When I was serving my Military Service back in 2014 and never slept longer that 6 hours straight I couldn't remember shit, lol. I specifically recall that. I'm 26 btw.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the dream is too insane then sometimes I note it up on my phone shortly after I wake up in order to not forget it. I try to interpret and understand the reasons I'm dreaming this insane psychedelic manifest.

I have some fragments of my dreams, I think I forgot most of them. And I also believe we dream everyday, but we usually don't remember it.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the dream is too insane then sometimes I note it up on my phone shortly after I wake up in order to not forget it. I try to interpret and understand the reasons I'm dreaming this insane psychedelic manifest.

I have some fragments of my dreams, I think I forgot most of them. And I also believe we dream everyday, but we usually don't remember it.
True x'P I'm constantly on the move in my dreams for some reason, like some major things are always happening and we got to move, like some Disaster film of sorts. Something always goes wrong.

Reactions: soretynha

SupremeOmz

Kin
1,304💸
Kumi
500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As of right now, I Can pretty much remember my dreams and can control them and remember it the moment i wake up, unless i write it down on a journal about what i happened in my dreams,I forget it the next day. My dreams are most dark and sinister and that someone is watching me.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't had a dream in awhile or at least not one that I can remember. I feel like the dreaming stopped pretty early for me and I kind of miss it. But then again, I used to have a lot of dreams where everyone around me was disappearing or something tragic was happening to them, but I was the only nothing ever happened to. I suppose those arent considered dreams.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude okay, I'm about to preach.

I remember my dreams every single night.

A blessing, right? ... Sure, the fact I can recall my dreams and feel that happiness/euphoria i felt in my imaginary world, yes.

But the reason most people remember their dreams is only if you disturb your REM cycle. Such as: Set your alarm 30 minutes earlier than usual. Your brain wont be use to the sudden change and you'll disturb the cycle your brain is use to. Which is why you will remember your dream. usually with work and school, people fall into a steady cycle.

I have either insomnia or terrible sleeping patterns and I wake up around 8 times a night. And every single time I wake up in the middle of the night to toss and turn or sit up... I recall the dream I was just having. And can fall back to sleep and continue it :p!!!

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude okay, I'm about to preach.

I remember my dreams every single night.

A blessing, right? ... Sure, the fact I can recall my dreams and feel that happiness/euphoria i felt in my imaginary world, yes.

But the reason most people remember their dreams is only if you disturb your REM cycle. Such as: Set your alarm 30 minutes earlier than usual. Your brain wont be use to the sudden change and you'll disturb the cycle your brain is use to. Which is why you will remember your dream. usually with work and school, people fall into a steady cycle.

I have either insomnia or terrible sleeping patterns and I wake up around 8 times a night. And every single time I wake up in the middle of the night to toss and turn or sit up... I recall the dream I was just having. And can fall back to sleep and continue it :p!!!
I wake up multiple times and even fight with my pillow yet don't recall my dreams.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, not everyone dreams every night I don't think.
That's weird. I'm just recalling what I learned in Psychology. My professor mentioned how waking up abruptly and not on normal schedule can stop your REM cycle and cause your brain to wake up in the middle of the dream. ;=;

If you don't dream though, you wouldn't remember anything.

I wake up a lot during the night, and I'm sure not every time I wake up to toss and turn, that I am awake enough to recall anything, yknow .

; __ ;

Verta

Veteran
Kin
164💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfortunately I have this annoying thing that I can remember every dream I ever have, it really does suck when combined with lucid dreams