Whenever anyone calls, Sasuke -- "Sauce"

Bad Touch Yakushi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
19,411
Reaction score
1,553
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I've always preferred 'Sausage' or 'Linkin Park - Numb AMV'
 

LoZelda101

Banned
Elite
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
5,473
Reaction score
408
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Would you like some sauce on that noodles.
 

~Ethereal~

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Messages
24,294
Reaction score
3,330
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
12,598
Reaction score
1,361
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah, I second this. I also prefer Sausage.

You must be registered for see images

I prefer 7-1

You must be registered for see images
 

Guntah

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
9,753
Reaction score
613
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I prefer 7-1

You must be registered for see images

Do you think that if you keep on hitting that one note hard enough a symphony will eventually come out of it?
 

LeSauce

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
3,649
Reaction score
286
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
All these food references are making me hungry.
 

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Joined
Jan 18, 2013
Messages
12,598
Reaction score
1,361
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Do you think that if you keep on hitting that one note hard enough a symphony will eventually come out of it?

I Dont think your fart can be called a symphony

You must be registered for see images
 

Sagebee

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
20,837
Reaction score
1,418
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Not so hot sauce is definitely lost and naruto saved that lost boy
 

Guntah

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
9,753
Reaction score
613
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I Dont think your fart can be called a symphony

You must be registered for see images

Well, that's better.

Not much, but better.
 

Kanino

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
1,409
Reaction score
185
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think is funny but my favorite is Sasky lol
 

123fire

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
Joined
Jun 24, 2013
Messages
20,150
Reaction score
736
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
 

UnknownJin

Banned
Elite
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
6,225
Reaction score
304
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
... why u even bother?
 
Top