Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is always about him. Always.

Boruto and Mitsuki are connected . They’re in the same team you dumbass
So rustled.

You must really love Boruto character.

Regarding the being connected..

Shikamaru says hi. Lee says hi. Sasuke says hi. Sakura says hi. Kakashi says hi. A bunch of episodes from Naruto say hi.

You are the dumbass here. Everyone sees things for what they are, except you.
*_*

Worst post of 2018...ur ridiculous Tobidara theory is very annoying.

OT: It’s such a shame.
Don't be a dickhead.

:p

:ilu:

Last edited:

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly.. like I thought the mitsuki arc would be centered on mitsuki but mitsuki was literally just a side character with a handful of lines while 80% of the episode focused on boruto. Even the parts that didn’t have boruto in them it somehow gravitated back to him! It’s so annoying! I just don’t get why boruto can’t be out of the spotlight for one entire episode

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly.. like I thought the mitsuki arc would be centered on mitsuki but mitsuki was literally just a side character with a handful of lines while 80% of the episode focused on boruto. Even the parts that didn’t have boruto in them it somehow gravitated back to him! It’s so annoying! I just don’t get why boruto can’t be out of the spotlight for one entire episode
It's the same thing with the manga and people wonder why we get annoyed.

Pappasaur

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s part of the reason I’ve pretty much switched my focus from boruto to my hero. My hero has a wide range of side characters and just about all of them get actual development and episodes and chapters devoted to them. Like yeah obviously this series is about boruto, same name of the series and hero, but man it gets old when he’s the ONLY focus of the manga. It needs more depth.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s part of the reason I’ve pretty much switched my focus from boruto to my hero. My hero has a wide range of side characters and just about all of them get actual development and episodes and chapters devoted to them. Like yeah obviously this series is about boruto, same name of the series and hero, but man it gets old when he’s the ONLY focus of the manga. It needs more depth.
My man! MHA is magnificent when compared to Boruto.

Kawaki defeating that Garu dude because of Boruto is so bad.. Kawaki character literally says something like "It is because of that guy over there.."

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is always about him. Always.

So rustled.

You must really love Boruto character.

Regarding the being connected..

Shikamaru says hi. Lee says hi. Sasuke says hi. Sakura says hi. Kakashi says hi. A bunch of episodes from Naruto say hi.

You are the dumbass here. Everyone sees things for what they are, except you.
*_*

Don't be a dickhead.

:p

:ilu:

Wonder if this is your original reply, since apparently, you sometimes edit your posts because you usually got a little too “harsh”. z.z

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My man! MHA is magnificent when compared to Boruto.

Kawaki defeating that Garu dude because of Boruto is so bad.. Kawaki character literally says something like "It is because of that guy over there.."
MHA is magnificent, period. It’s one of the more stylish long run anime’s I’ve seen in a long time

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
MHA is magnificent, period. It’s one of the more stylish long run anime’s I’ve seen in a long time
I like it a lot too. It has been a looong time since i've been so hooked up on the screen like i was when All might fought all for one. Naruto vs Pain was probably the other one and Goku vs Vegeta (First time) was also clutch for me.

Wonder if this is your original reply, since apparently, you sometimes edit your posts because you usually got a little too “harsh”. z.z
It is. I just added stuff to 123fire reply.

Edit: Why would i be harsh with you Momosaka? You are one of the good ones.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like it a lot too. It has been a looong time since i've been so hooked up on the screen like i was when All might fought all for one. Naruto vs Pain was probably the other one and Goku vs Vegeta (First time) was also clutch for me.

It is. I just added stuff to 123fire reply.

Edit: Why would i be harsh with you Momosaka? You are one of the good ones.
Agreed , there’s been epic moments like shoto vs bakugo. Admittedly I was initially a lil turned off by the char designs before I watched it(not a superhero fan) but once I saw the first ep and how not serious the series takes itself in a lot of ways, I was hooked

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Agreed , there’s been epic moments like shoto vs bakugo. Admittedly I was initially a lil turned off by the char designs before I watched it(not a superhero fan) but once I saw the first ep and how not serious the series takes itself in a lot of ways, I was hooked
Exactly. I always end up cheering for someone (or both characters at the same time). It is really well made in terms of intensity and narrative.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao, yeah right.
Go re-read your PMs.:|
I still don’t know what shakira means btw.
The past is in the past. Don't live in it. I thought we were past that. At least i am. You want a public apologize? I am sorry for the things i said to you in the past and it wasn't my objective to hurt you in any way.

:hugg:

Edit: What you quoted above is how i feel after thinking everything was fine. (You being one of the good ones).

Last edited: