[Discussion] When will Zoro turn Enma into a black blade?

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or should I say, when will Zoro turn any of his swords into a permanent black blade?

if we are to assume Zoro beats King 1v1 this arc, what exactly is next for his development? He won’t have any challenges except the Admirals who are pretty much Mihawk level.

And since he’s unlikely to ask for help beating anybody, Zoro turning his blades black is bound to happen sooner rather than later. And we know at that moment that upon turning Enma black he will surpass Oden.

I guess the question I’m asking is, when do you guys see this happening? And would the time in which he does this effect anyone’s opinion on Odens strength within the OP world.

Reactions: Hammock

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't necessarily think, Oden's power should be questioned but rather see that people fear Zoro more than before. As we know he's from the worst generation and he is the first mate of the future pirate king, he would rightfully earn his place after Wano ends.

Reactions: OG sama

Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was playing, dude. Zoro would steamroll King and the rest of them Beast pirates. Kaido's the only Beast beyond current Zoro capabilities. Zoro is just too stronk for them stanky reptilians.
Ok cool, I was just wondering.
Post automatically merged:

he smokes truth.. and liars like u can't smoke that joint..
Your opinion isn't valid.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Hopefully Never. Unless the possession of Enma is a plot-point, that will culminate in a potential Zoro (Master) vs Momo (Student) relationship. In turn allowing an adult Momo to reacquire his father's weapon and restore the WSS title to Wano. At this stage Zoro has no familial or historical precedent to maintain a FAMILY heirloom. Other than the fact Oda needs justification to give him a power-up. Considering what we know, Enma and Ame no Hibakari are significant enough to be national treasures.