When will The Last Naruto Movie be out with English subtitles and Japanese voices?

kumbiz1997

Member
3 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Dec 10, 2014
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I still don't understand. I feel like most of the community has seen this movie, but I haven't actually found a link with a semi-good quality video, Japanese audio and English subtitles.. I'm pretty sure it was promised to be delivered in June by naruget . com but it still hasn't come..

Does anyone know anything of its release?
 

Ensifer

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,589 posts 650 reactions
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
3,589
Reaction score
650
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
July 22 will be the Japanese audio/English subtitle DVD.
 
33 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 18, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak



This should help
 

Gagster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,607 posts 714 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
8,607
Reaction score
714
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
July 22, 2016
 

A$AP Wap

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,047 posts 947 reactions
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
11,047
Reaction score
947
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think July 22nd
 

Imaginesafety

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
739 posts 53 reactions
Joined
Apr 23, 2014
Messages
739
Reaction score
53
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I gave up and watched it on kissanime the other day. Subs were OKAY. Japanese dub, and good quality. If you can't wait it's worth it.
 
33 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 18, 2015
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Go to *********.com
Click movies
Then click Naruto Shippuden Movie 7 The Last Subbed
The quality is pretty good
 

NoOneSpecial

Member
26 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I haven't watched it too, still waiting just like you, and hyped to see Boruto movie.....
Let's just be patient i guess:eww:
 

PlatinumTitan

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
738 posts 62 reactions
Joined
Jul 14, 2014
Messages
738
Reaction score
62
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I still don't understand. I feel like most of the community has seen this movie, but I haven't actually found a link with a semi-good quality video, Japanese audio and English subtitles.. I'm pretty sure it was promised to be delivered in June by naruget . com but it still hasn't come..

Does anyone know anything of its release?

Most of Narutobase who has seen the movie, has seen it with terrible translations. I did.
I promise, bad trans' just ruin your movie experience so... just wait for the DVD to come out from Japan.
 

NoOneSpecial

Member
26 posts 1 reaction
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I haven't watched it too, still waiting just like you, and hyped to see Boruto movie.....
Let's just be patient i guess:eww:
 
Top