Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As one who listens to music, i spend a lot of time (compared to no one) on the internet, streaming.

But sometimes i think that one day it could all be gone and records of it kept by individual people as well as live performances would be the only source for many classics.

Let it be said that day was tomorrow. Let us say some epic virus corrupted all music (but only music, not movies, except music videos) files on the internet. What then?

What would it mean for you? What do you think it would mean for the bigger world?

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good thing I have my all-time fav collections of music in my external storage. By the time this happen, I would have sold billions of copies and becomes the first man to sold that many.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn’t necessarily mind as I still have CDs as well as a CD player in my car which I listen in the most. I have a computer so I can burn the CDs and convert them to where I could play them on my phone without streaming services. I would go and buy some of the albums of my favorite artists. Music is my life. I would find a way. It would only be an inconvenience to me. Streaming just makes it easier. If all that went away, doesn’t mean listening to music is impossible. I might even go as far as to create my own.

Reactions: Avonomemi

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why I can't edit my recent post? Wanted to edit it because I only noticed just now that you already watched the first movie. :onion-msn-smileys-21:
Lol no fuss.
I watched the first one with friends, dead into the night so everywhere was super quiet, we also turned off the lights, it was a scary yet thrilling experience.
We totally cheered when she gunned down one of those aliens and almost cried when the husband got taken.
The scene of childbirth was breathtaking too. My friend almost peeled off my skin when the heroine pierced her foot in that nail by the staircase and could not scream xD

• Wow
Reactions: Morphorous

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As one who listens to music, i spend a lot of time (compared to no one) on the internet, streaming.

But sometimes i think that one day it could all be gone and records of it kept by individual people as well as live performances would be the only source for many classics.

Let it be said that day was tomorrow. Let us say some epic virus corrupted all music (but only music, not movies, except music videos) files on the internet. What then?

What would it mean for you? What do you think it would mean for the bigger world?
Such a selective music hating virus... Must be created by someone tone deaf.