Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It'll be Sakura. Fast enough to arrive first, capable of receiving the news thanks to being friends with Ino, is a healer and will probably display god healing on Kawaki in spite of the ray's anti-healing trait, and Sarada is missing so as to avoid Sakura becoming her new idol.

Reactions: Kakooli

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'll be Sakura. Fast enough to arrive first, capable of receiving the news thanks to being friends with Ino, is a healer and will probably display god healing on Kawaki in spite of the ray's anti-healing trait, and Sarada is missing so as to avoid Sakura becoming her new idol.
I was agreeing with you until you said she was fast. I just don't believe she could lay a finger on Delta without getting zapped. There are only a few shinobi in the village who can hold their own against her. Rock Lee, Sasuke and Kabuto are the only one's with enough speed and strength to match her. Kakashi is a maybe.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was agreeing with you until you said she was fast. I just don't believe she could lay a finger on Delta without getting zapped. There are only a few shinobi in the village who can hold their own against her. Rock Lee, Sasuke and Kabuto are the only one's with enough speed and strength to match her. Kakashi is a maybe.
sakura with all byakugou chakra to her feet=beyond 8 gate level without drawback.....

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sakura with all byakugou chakra to her feet=beyond 8 gate level without drawback.....
Im sleeping on Sarada runnin up with the shanaroo sharingan and smacking her to oblivion I just dont think its very likely. But I like how you think with the byakugo eight gates mode. Ive been thinking the Delta confrontation would end up being a girl on girl fight. It wouldn't surprise if Hinata goes and gets wrecked either.

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im sleeping on Sarada runnin up with the shanaroo sharingan and smacking her to oblivion I just dont think its very likely. But I like how you think with the byakugo eight gates mode. Ive been thinking the Delta confrontation would end up being a girl on girl fight. It wouldn't surprise if Hinata goes and gets wrecked either.
Bada$$ last comment bro...

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Edit# I'm NOT sleeping on Sarada running up with the shanaroo...
Post automatically merged:

Bada$$ last comment bro...
The sad truth. It would be the Pain fight all over again. Maybe that would be enough for Naruto to get serious and quit playing patty cake.

Last edited: