Ebottif

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I sometimes find it kind of difficult to understand if the other person knows what is happening too. Take episode 216 for example.

Naruto says,
"I had nothing but I built bonds with Team 7. With you and Sakura."

Goes through various sentimental flashbacks

"I wanted to be strong and cool like you. That's why I kept chasing you."

So what's really happening? Are we supposed to assume that Sasuke saw all that in between stuff too? Or are they really just staring at each other overwhelmed with deep emotion? Did the white room stuff even happen at all or was it something they felt?

Then at the Valley of the End when both of them hit each and everything goes white and it that shows both of them as children smiling/shaking hands. Did that ever happen? If it didn't, did they both feel it?

naruto1246

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you ask alot of questions lol

no they dont see it only the person haveing the flash back sees it. the other person their talking to just looks at them while thinking what is he looking at

Reactions: Ebottif

El Batman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The effects and flashbacks are for us only, however mutual feelings, memories and thoughts are experienced by both i assume. Sasuke feels the same about Naruto, a deep bond (non sexual- for all those comedians out there). Sasuke just acts like he doesn't care. But that is the only way he can express himself because he has become numb (except for hatred, he hates a lot).

Ebottif

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The effects and flashbacks are for us only, however mutual feelings, memories and thoughts are experienced by both i assume. Sasuke feels the same about Naruto, a deep bond (non sexual- for all those comedians out there). Sasuke just acts like he doesn't care. But that is the only way he can express himself because he has become numb (except for hatred, he hates a lot).
But what about that handshake in the Valley of the End? They didn't even know each other when they were that young. And it's not something the animators threw in because it was in the manga too.

So what was going on? Did it happen? :S

El Batman

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They didn't know each other, but they have observed how each other has been extremely sad and lonely. As for the handshake, like i said, its only for us. The animators simply wanted to show what the shinobi world has done to them, what is has made them do. I mean there is no way they could have reverted to a child state and shook hands in that black dome. And if you insist on the animations being a thought of one of them, it has to be Sasuke's thoughts. Naruto was knocked out by Sasuke when they clashed.

If you like all seeing emotional stuff and deaths, watch the Amv in my sig. You will love it!

Jordanofthecloud

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL!!!! I laugh at that with my friends ALL THE TIME!!!!!! We say "what if people were normally like that in real life?" Then we just get weak af. But to answer your question, they DO just stare at each other overwhelmed with deep emotion. HAHAHAHAHHA!

Ebottif

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who gives a:sy:
Well, since he ran away they haven't shared many concrete proofs of friendship. Mostly we're left with him thinking about team 7 all of one time when Hebi passed the Naruto bridge. Him falling doesn't really count because that was just the awkward result of shoulder pain. :/ If it was Sasuke's thought it adds something to the story.

Ebottif

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They didn't know each other, but they have observed how each other has been extremely sad and lonely. As for the handshake, like i said, its only for us. The animators simply wanted to show what the shinobi world has done to them, what is has made them do. I mean there is no way they could have reverted to a child state and shook hands in that black dome. And if you insist on the animations being a thought of one of them, it has to be Sasuke's thoughts. Naruto was knocked out by Sasuke when they clashed.

If you like all seeing emotional stuff and deaths, watch the Amv in my sig. You will love it!
I think you're right. Naruto hasn't flashbacked on it since because he didn't experience it- he fainted. Sasuke did though. Mystery solved. Thank you!! And I tried to watch your AMV but it wouldn't load :( On the bright side it still added page views!