When is the Sasuke/Boruto training arc suppose to happen?

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the manga is right now Im not really feeling it. Outside of Sarada's progress,Borutos development and Mitsuki's sage mode nothing is making me really look forward to the next chapter. I will admit however time skip Boruto is starting to intrigue my interest because of his infinite hype by the fanbase and in theme characters.

The only thing I'm looking forward to currently happening in the future of the manga is Boruto's training with Sasuke and Saradas possible training with Naruto. How do you guys think this arc will go? Im really looking forward to Sasuke teaching Boruto how to use a sword and his jougan.

Maybe we even get to see Sasuke go all out once Boruto is ready to further develop his eyes like on some DBZ/Bleach shit. :cool: Would be pretty interesting.

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
816💸
Kumi
406💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I feel Boruto's progress will take a lot of time; we've no news of the Jougan even though we're close to the main arc.

But if they bloom early; then it's gonna be some real amusement.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, I'm not interested I dont want to see Naruto train Sarada it's too generic and shitty. We've had similar or the same type of kage so far and we don't need more of the same. An Uchiha Kage should be Uchihaesque and therefore Sasuke should train her. That would allow her to embody the Uchiha style while possessing the values of a Kage. Boruto should be trained by Naruto and Hanabi I dont see the point of him copying Sasuke's style and leaving his heritage, he should maintain his heritage and embody Sasuke's values.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope unlike u i am hyped for more ao fight and KARA. i wanna know more about them and how they fight especially the leader. so i'm always hyped up for a chapter to come

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly Naruto should be the last person to train Sarada. Their fighting capability don't match. However Mitsuki might be suitable under Naruto.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope unlike u i am hyped for more ao fight and KARA. i wanna know more about them and how they fight especially the leader. so i'm always hyped up for a chapter to come
Judging by your threads and if you only care about fights, there is this really cool anime going around, it is called Dragonball Super, you will like it.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel Boruto's progress will take a lot of time; we've no news of the Jougan even though we're close to the main arc.

But if they bloom early; then it's gonna be some real amusement.
Pretimeskip Boruto has to be trained by Sasuke as Sasuke said he would take Boruto as his student. It would be pretty shameful for Boruto to be Sasuke's teacher and they dont have an arc dedicated to their training.

Nah, I'm not interested I dont want to see Naruto train Sarada it's too generic and shitty. We've had similar or the same type of kage so far and we don't need more of the same. An Uchiha Kage should be Uchihaesque and therefore Sasuke should train her. That would allow her to embody the Uchiha style while possessing the values of a Kage. Boruto should be trained by Naruto and Hanabi I dont see the point of him copying Sasuke's style and leaving his heritage, he should maintain his heritage and embody Sasuke's values.
I dont see why Sasuke couldn't train both Sarada and Boruto. They both have similarities to Sasuke and I think Sasuke could easily bring out the best out of both of them.

I honestly dislike the kara designs and to me they come off way to similar to the Akatuski.

Honestly Naruto should be the last person to train Sarada. Their fighting capability don't match. However Mitsuki might be suitable under Naruto.
Naruto could teach Sarada sage mode. As a sage mode user+Sharingan ability it can probably help her overcome MS drawbacks somehow. Also Sarada looks up to NAruto like how Boruto looks up to Sasuke. Another teacher thats probably more compatible with Sarada is Kakashi seeing as she is already copying jutsu but I dont think there is much left for Kakashi to teach her besides chidori.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretimeskip Boruto has to be trained by Sasuke as Sasuke said he would take Boruto as his student. It would be pretty shameful for Boruto to be Sasuke's teacher and they dont have an arc dedicated to their training.

I dont see why Sasuke couldn't train both Sarada and Boruto. They both have similarities to Sasuke and I think Sasuke could easily bring out the best out of both of them.

I honestly dislike the kara designs and to me they come off way to similar to the Akatuski.

Naruto could teach Sarada sage mode. As a sage mode user+Sharingan ability it can probably help her overcome MS drawbacks somehow. Also Sarada looks up to NAruto like how Boruto looks up to Sasuke. Another teacher thats probably more compatible with Sarada is Kakashi seeing as she is already copying jutsu but I dont think there is much left for Kakashi to teach her besides chidori.
Huh? KARA members are the best designs from ikemoto. They all look so good and menacing. Your sense of taste is awful well afterall someone as bland as jiren is your fave...
Judging by your threads and if you only care about fights, there is this really cool anime going around, it is called Dragonball Super, you will like it.
Don’t worry i’m watching the dub

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Huh? KARA members are the best designs from ikemoto. They all look so good and menacing. Your sense of taste is awful well afterall someone as bland as jiren is your fave...

Don’t worry i’m watching the dub
An ava doesn't mean Jiren is my fav. Jiren just happens to be entertaining for me during the tournament and at least Jirens design comes off more original than Kara to me. btw my fav character in DBz super is Goku of course :lol:

Also whats so appealing about Kara's design? Bad guys in hoodies? really how many times has that been done.

Char Aznable

Elite
Kin
99💸
Kumi
69💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've been waiting for the Sasuke and Boruto (copying of Piccolo and Gohan) training to begin for 3 years now.

I doubt it will happen anytime soon. I do wonder how SP and Ikemoto coordinate their respective stories for the manga and the anime. Ikemoto is obviously making his story up as he goes along, and SP has been the king of filler since Part 1 of the anime.

I don't think it's going to happen, because TPTB don't know what they want to do with the series, besides print money off it's popularity.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Funny coming from a guy with an image of Kawaki as avatar :elmo:
:whip::snick:

Huh? KARA members are the best designs from ikemoto. They all look so good and menacing.
This can't be real. You have to be joking, for sure. A midget girl with a pattern on her eyes, a gigantic dude, a guy with a mask and a dude with black eyes and a sign on his jaw.

They seem out of Twilight ffs.

Last edited:

TheMask

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sage mode? did you consider that sarada might not have the appropriate body/chakra reserves. At this rate her mother would be better teacher(giving her 100 seal).

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny coming from a guy with an image of Kawaki as avatar :elmo:
I don't what you're talking about but Kawaki is the best design from ikemoto . he looks so goddamn good
An ava doesn't mean Jiren is my fav. Jiren just happens to be entertaining for me during the tournament and at least Jirens design comes off more original than Kara to me. btw my fav character in DBz super is Goku of course :lol:

Also whats so appealing about Kara's design? Bad guys in hoodies? really how many times has that been done.
wait jiren's design is original? he legitimately looks like a typical alien that children draw. cut the crap. as for KARA they have yet to show us their real design

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:whip::snick:

This can't be real. You have to be joking, for sure. A midget girl with a pattern on her eyes, a gigantic dude, a guy with a mask and a dude with black eyes and a sign on his jaw.

They seem out of Twilight ffs.
100x better than jiren , a clown of destruction and dr eggman if u know what i mean

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

And that's only from ikemoto's ugly art. anime versions will be 100x better