When is the new Naruto series coming out?

Reflection

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now don't lie to me and say that one isn't coming out because that's just a lie. And also I remember some people saying it would release around Spring so wtf? When is it coming?

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It actually depends upon Kishi. He will not start making the series until he has not planned it out yet. And the planning of a story takes a lot of time. The more time spent on planning, the more longer and better the series will be. So, Part 3 might be out in April or May and there is a possibility it will become a part 3 series.

Reflection

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It actually depends upon Kishi. He will not start making the series until he has not planned it out yet. And the planning of a story takes a lot of time. The more time spent on planning, the more longer and better the series will be. So, Part 3 might be out in April or May and there is a possibility it will become a part 3 series.
Well I hope to see it around those months.
Why should you complain when Naruto is still going to return in some form better that then nothing at all right?
That is true my young padawon.

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto Part 3 series, Upon Sausages self discovery he attacks the Leaf and we get a real 1vs1 Match between them. This is what I want.

veggetta13

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let´s just say that if the force was in distress at the moment shippuden ended, it is currently trembling. A perfect nobody writing it and of course me reading the latest chap..shhh I used to be such an epic warrior :c

Akiretsu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
April 24th and it ends in September or August.
Source: Buy Naruto vol. 72 in Japanese then use Google translate app on the small rapper around it.