[Question] When is the new chapter coming out?

ssjelf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does anyone know why it was a two week break. IRRC last year it was only one week. And they usually only do one week breaks.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Credit to Suharu from Bleach Asylum

Suharu said:
FYI, a summary of important news from Kubo... none of these are literal translations - I just translated the important details. Quoted the Jap text to quote the source, and in case any of you who can understand wants to read it for yourself. Except for the last quote, where I've included a literal translation.

He was in the hospital (or at least stuck recuperating) for 8 days...
8日ぶりの外出。仕事場へ向かいます。

His reply to a fan/friend was that next week's chapter will be postponed (due to his illness).
そうなります。申し訳ない。 " : て、てことは来週のBLEACHは休載…ですか…!?"

And his latest update is that he has to stop work on the next chapter to go to the hospital again.
一旦原稿を止めて病院。

Not very good news, but at least from his second last post, he appears close to completing the chapter...
「明日の17時に原稿のコピー取りに来て」って担当にメールしたら「かしこまりました!途中で倒れたら連絡下さい!」って返信きた。戦場感ある

Literal trans: When I texted the in-charge, "Come at 5pm tomorrow to pick up the copy of the manuscript," his reply was, "Certainly! If you get knocked out in the mean time, please let me know!" I feel like I'm in a fight scene.

From his colleague's reply, I don't know what Kubo's condition is... but it sounded like something formidable... Not to mention 8 days is pretty long. Well, let's hope for the best!
and

Reactions: Xlad