When is Naruto going to break out a new jutsu?

gordo1

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shadowclones. Rasengan. Summoning Jutsu. That's about it. Everything's based off of those three. Yes, they're all powerful jutsu, but it's getting repetitive. Yes, he got BM and Sage Mode, but I'd like to see him learn a completely new technique. He doesn't have to create it or anything, but maybe he can learn some of those famous Uzumaki sealing techniques, or some cool jutsus from the toad sages, like the toad belly jutsu Jiraiya used. I don't care about seeing him learn them, just seeing something new in battle. I'm tired of rasengan, multi shadowclone jutsu, giant rasengan, rasengan barage, multi shadowclone jutsu, sage mode, rasen shuriken, rasen shuriken, rasengan shadowclone jutsu, rasengan. Enough already. Do you think it'll happen any time soon? Maybe his battle with Tobi gets cut short while Tobi has the upper hand and Naruto goes back and learns some jutsu from Kakashi or maybe even Onoki (that would be VERY interesting, I'd kinda like to see that training a little bit). It's just getting very repetitive and I'd like some variation. Your predictions/opinions?

EnvyMyApex

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto needs to stop playing it safe and just go for it. He gives us an awesome new mode, but with like 7 more variations of Rasengan lol.

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
maybe after the war. he doesn't really need more offensive jutsu really, what with his speed and rasengan variations (all a and s rank techniques).

but i'd like him to see some supplementary techniques, perhaps some of the toad sages or danzo's techniques. you know, hovering in midair, adding wind to his weapons, making a dust storm (useful vs sharingan users), perhaps pulling in the opponent with wind or pushing him away with clones into his rasengan (sort of like how pain used bansho tenin and shinra tensei).

he could also master another element, probably water given his name. hidden mist is a really awesome jutsu, and he can make combination water/wind techniques with his clones, like that typhon he did with yamato.

btw, if naruto has a new training arc and learn a completely new arsenal of jutsu he'll be way too powerful. perhaps he needs to lose the kyuubi.