FitzChivalry Farseer

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to believe that if I had *** once that I would never have to do it again or at least not feel the urge to. I think back on that belief and I can't make anything out of it. Are there any people with insight that might know why I believed this and what kind of kid would think of that

Sakina

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't that only logically that you thought so? I mean the whole progress of putting a stick (penis) in a hole (vagina) seems creepy. So I disliked the idea immediately when being told so. But our hormones haven't started functioning back then.
Now we all get the moan of pleasure and tickles in our stomach when having *** or being in love.

Off topic, I don't think you should post this in this section~

EnDash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to believe that if I had *** once that I would never have to do it again or at least not feel the urge to. I think back on that belief and I can't make anything out of it. Are there any people with insight that might know why I believed this and what kind of kid would think of that
i guess it makes sense, kinda like when you are really hungry and eat a big meal and after that you feel full. it feels like you've eaten enough for a lifetime.

our brain works most of the time in "the moment", it cares about our current needs more then about what we might need in the future.

another reason might be that males can only have one orgasm at a time, while women can have multiple orgasms. so maybe it's a natrual thinking of males that you only need to finish and be done. a female friend told me once that after *** her pratner said "i can die right now and be fine with it". kinda funny when you think about it.

Last edited:

reizon

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when I was a kid, I used to think why do people think so much/overrate/get attracted of pu$$y, I mean its just a hole.!!

I still do think the same but now its an irresistible hole.!!

and boobs btw are the ultimate creation of god.!!
I can't thank god enough, for this one or should I say two.!!
since boobs come in pairs.!!

:yayy:

Last edited: