[Discussion] When does Fairy Tail anime return?

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont think any announcement has been made on the particular date that it would air if it does air the same goes for AOT

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It might not continue, at least not for a long time. One of the actors got into some controversy, I made a thread like this a long ass time ago.

Here's a quote from that thread, it partly explains why the anime came to an end.
Quite a while ago she got caught up in a pretty bad scandal concerning sleeping with 3 of the 4 members of her band.There were after *** pictures too posted online. She was fired for her indecent conduct since your private life in Japan can be anything as long as it stays PRIVATE! Soon after she reflected to the company and when a piece of the company looks like it made it’s own harem the company image will fall so Aya Hirano was fired

2.A lot of fans were mad regarding this scandal . There is also fans posting pictures online showing that they despise Aya Hirano smashing her CD.. She was completely BANNED from being in an anime her contract with Fairy Tail has come to an end on the last Winter meaning Lucy has a missing voice actress so that results the series an inevitable END. This is CONFIRMED. Will she still be able to voice character’s play? Yes. She was fired from her music label not “talent agency” But that will be depending on the company saying a yes or no to her because she has that stigma attached to her sleeping with 3 of the 4 co-workers and posted pictures online.

The person was Lucy's voice actor.

Sir Blades

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It might not continue, at least not for a long time. One of the actors got into some controversy, I made a thread like this a long ass time ago.

Here's a quote from that thread, it partly explains why the anime came to an end.
I think they overacted, things like these happen very often in the American limelight and they don't get fired for it, on the contrary they get more famous. But i think its a culture thing right?

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they overacted, things like these happen very often in the American limelight and they don't get fired for it, on the contrary they get more famous. But i think its a culture thing right?
Exactly, it's probably a culture thing. I believe the Japanese frown upon that kind of stuff a lot more than we do in America, the company probably felt like she was giving them a bad look. But if that happened in America, the anime would only get more attention Lol

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

no, that is false, that did happen but it is not the reason FT ended, Lucy's voice actor still voiced episodes after that as well as the recent OVAs well after that incident occured, when it happened the eanime did not stop and it continued and she still voiced Lucy. But even if that were true replacing a VA would not have been a hard thing to do., FT went on hiatus simply because it was like 15 chapters from the manga.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

The manga writer himself claimed it in one of his issues that its coming back

It was later said they are in the middle of doing the episodes and around spring in 2014 it should be back

Titania Erza

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You live in tge past, thw scandal happened a long time ago and since then, many episodes have been made. It is always funny how you guys do half of the research. Anyway Hiro Mashima did announced that the anime will return at the beginning of the current arc.

no, that is false, that did happen but it is not the reason FT ended, Lucy's voice actor still voiced episodes after that as well as the recent OVAs well after that incident occured, when it happened the eanime did not stop and it continued and she still voiced Lucy. But even if that were true replacing a VA would not have been a hard thing to do., FT went on hiatus simply because it was like 15 chapters from the manga.
Not really, there were also some financial problens between Hiro and the anime studio according to his tweeter.

Last edited:

-Tremendous-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You live in tge past, thw scandal happened a long time ago and since then, many episodes have been made. It is always funny how you guys do half of the research. Anyway Hiro Mashima did announced that the anime will return at the beginning of the current arc.

Not really, there were also some financial problens between Hiro and the anime studio according to his tweeter.
Yeah, i heard something like the T.V contract got over.

-Carnage-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The anime was only stopped because it was getting too close to the manga. Once the manga has progressed far enough, the anime should return. The date hasn't been revealed yet.