When Does Akame Ga Kill Anime come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald J Trump

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,982 posts 787 reactions
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
5,982
Reaction score
787
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know episode 1 came out, but what is the schedule? Also what time? :)

I think it is on Sunday(today) but I don't know what time.
 

ObitoRolent

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,179 posts 199 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
3,179
Reaction score
199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah today. Idk at what time...
 

Shura

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,503 posts 1,088 reactions
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
12,503
Reaction score
1,088
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
In like... 4 hours and 30 minutes. You can just check LiveChart to get the correct time.​
 

ObitoRolent

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,179 posts 199 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
3,179
Reaction score
199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
In like... 4 hours and 30 minutes. You can just check LiveChart to get the correct time.​
:O 4h? Omg. And I hate shura.
 

Shura

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,503 posts 1,088 reactions
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
12,503
Reaction score
1,088
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

ObitoRolent

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,179 posts 199 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
3,179
Reaction score
199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Without him and Wild Hunt, current arc would be less interesting.​
Yeah, really interesting seeing some psyhos rape others.
 

Shura

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,503 posts 1,088 reactions
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
12,503
Reaction score
1,088
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah, really interesting seeing some psyhos rape others.

If you haven't noticed, evil psychos are the reason why most stuff is interesting in manga. Esdeath, Seryu, Stylish, Kurome, etc. they're all psychos, too.​
 

ObitoRolent

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,179 posts 199 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
3,179
Reaction score
199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If you haven't noticed, evil psychos are the reason why most stuff is interesting in manga. Esdeath, Seryu, Stylish, Kurome, etc. they're all psychos, too.​
I like Esdeath. I hate Seryu, I'm happy stylish's dead. Kurome's okay but I hated her for a while too.
 

Shura

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,503 posts 1,088 reactions
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
12,503
Reaction score
1,088
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like Esdeath. I hate Seryu, I'm happy stylish's dead. Kurome's okay but I hated her for a while too.

Why like Esdeath and dislike the rest of the characters mentioned? Sure, Syura or Stylish don't have boobs and aren't female, but they aren't any more cruel than Esdeath. Seryu and Kurome are mentally unstable and have spent their whole lives being taught ''Empire is good, you should protect it'' bullshit so they are definitely better than Esdeath as a ''person''.​
 

ObitoRolent

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,179 posts 199 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
3,179
Reaction score
199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why like Esdeath and dislike the rest of the characters mentioned? Sure, Syura or Stylish don't have boobs and aren't female, but they aren't any more cruel than Esdeath. Seryu and Kurome are mentally unstable and have spent their whole lives being taught ''Empire is good, you should protect it'' bullshit so they are definitely better than Esdeath as a ''person''.​
I don't like her because she's a female. I like her because she's badass. I dislike Seryu's "Rape faces" and kurome wants to kill her sister soo..
 

Aya San

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,376 posts 652 reactions
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
14,376
Reaction score
652
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like Esdeath as well, she's not a rapist and cruel as Shura. Shura and Wild Hunt are terrible people who have no depth unlike her.
 

Shura

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,503 posts 1,088 reactions
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
12,503
Reaction score
1,088
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I don't like her because she's a female. I like her because she's badass. I dislike Seryu's "Rape faces" and kurome wants to kill her sister soo..

But they are mentally unstable and do not know that what they are doing is wrong. In fact, they think they're doing the right thing. Esdeath, on the other hand, is fully aware of the fact that what she's doing is wrong and is still doing it for the sake of her own enjoyment.

What I'm saying is that I don't see the point of hating on a character because he/she is cruel, but liking another for the same reason even though she's more cruel.
​

I like Esdeath as well, she's not a rapist and cruel as Shura. Shura and Wild Hunt are terrible people who have no depth unlike her.

lol, I agree. ​
 
Last edited:

ObitoRolent

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,179 posts 199 reactions
Joined
Mar 26, 2014
Messages
3,179
Reaction score
199
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I like Esdeath as well, she's not a rapist and cruel as Shura. Shura and Wild Hunt are terrible people who have no depth unlike her.
Yep I agree.
 

Optimistic

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,747 posts 1,562 reactions
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
15,747
Reaction score
1,562
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Esdese torturers people and leaves them at the brink of death, wants more people to oppose her so she can torture more people. You hate Shura for rape then you should hate Esdese for mentally fcking families and torture.
 

Aya San

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,376 posts 652 reactions
Joined
Oct 31, 2012
Messages
14,376
Reaction score
652
Status
Offline
Activity Streak

What I'm saying is that I don't see the point of hating on a character because he/she is cruel, but liking another for the same reason even though she's more cruel.
​

I can't keep track how many times you've said this to random Esdeath fanboys lls
 

Shura

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,503 posts 1,088 reactions
Joined
Apr 3, 2013
Messages
12,503
Reaction score
1,088
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Well, Esdeath did let her army rape a whole village... No, wait.. She wanted them to rape a whole village.​

I can't keep track how many times you've said this to random Esdeath fanboys lls

lol, they should just accept that they like Esdeath for their cruelty and not try to justify her cruel nature. Nothing wrong with liking a cruel fictional character.​
 

Memento Mori

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
12,577 posts 612 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
12,577
Reaction score
612
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Will be out in 5 hours from now
 

Goetia

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
34,484 posts 1,419 reactions
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
34,484
Reaction score
1,419
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
:O 4h? Omg. And I hate shura.

If he Shura was real he would lay the biggest living f*cksmack on you.

OT: In another 3-4 hours I think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top