Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Title pretty much has it. Naruto wikia says he was the Raikage 30 years prior to the Fourth Shinobi World War, but of course they didn't cite this little bit of info

So is the wikia right about the Third Raikage dieing Thirty Years ago? Or is this incorrect as usual? If it is incorrect, when did he die?

And before someone says it, I know the wikia is unreliable and should never be trusted. That's why I made this thread

fraz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is no specific age listed in naruto listed from when he died i dont think they tell you in specific but it was in the time of the 4th shinobi war when it was revealed he fought of thousands of enemies while he let his comrads escaped he died of exaustion in loss of chakra he collapsed

0moi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since the series keeps inputing how Kumo has a history with Konoha; Kidnapping Kushina, Trying to Kill Team Minato, he most likely died when Konoha invaded Kumo(around the time of Obito's death), Kakashi's 30 now so I guess....it sorta adds up.... :confused:....Yea because Minato fought Ay on multiple occasions, Ay wasn't the Raikage yet so his father mostly died during the 3rd Shinobi World War

Reactions: Bigfoot34501

Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since the series keeps inputing how Kumo has a history with Konoha; Kidnapping Kushina, Trying to Kill Team Minato, he most likely died when Konoha invaded Kumo(around the time of Obito's death), Kakashi's 30 now so I guess....it sorta adds up.... :confused:....Yea because Minato fought Ay on multiple occasions, Ay wasn't the Raikage yet so his father mostly died during the 3rd Shinobi World War
Yah I'm guessing that he died during the war. But that means the wikia messed up, again, and that he died around 13-15 years ago, not 30