When did Naruto jump the Kisame for you?

Discrepancy

Member
98 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
98
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
For me, officially, it was when Edo Tensei was released.

I mean, the whole Obito thing was a joke with "Yu wil neva acheese ya dreemz".

But it happened as early as the beginning of the 4th Shinobi World War Arc.

How about you?
 

Gagster

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
8,607 posts 714 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
8,607
Reaction score
714
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
The first page'
You must be registered for see images
 

Flakez

Member
70,977 posts 1,947 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
70,977
Reaction score
1,947
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It never did for me.
 

Shadow Phantasm

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
11,503 posts 568 reactions
Joined
Mar 29, 2013
Messages
11,503
Reaction score
568
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Probaly when BZ was revealed to be behind the entire plot which itself was hijacked by a centuries old feud.
 

Dantee

Member
45,244 posts 3,260 reactions
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
45,244
Reaction score
3,260
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Jump the kisame.....
 

ChocolateVanilla

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,392 posts 417 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
417
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When Naruto learned FRS
 

HashiramaIsBack

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
870 posts 95 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2013
Messages
870
Reaction score
95
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Jump the Kisame,really?
 

Princess Kaguya

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
22,445 posts 894 reactions
Joined
Mar 20, 2014
Messages
22,445
Reaction score
894
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
XD I honestly don't know what you mean. I still enjoy reading the series.Lol
 

Discrepancy

Member
98 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
98
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Has anyone heard of the phrase "Jump the shark?"
 

Discrepancy

Member
98 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
98
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I'm going to post something as a way to bump this thread.
 

-Drāke-

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
6,278 posts 534 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
6,278
Reaction score
534
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
About 300 chapters ago
 

Angelic.

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,034 posts 1,537 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
23,034
Reaction score
1,537
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sharks are scary. kisame is cool tho.

it hasnt.
 

Callypigia

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
2,945 posts 403 reactions
Joined
Jun 11, 2014
Messages
2,945
Reaction score
403
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Jump the Kisame,really?

It was clever enough of a title for me to click on the link.

OT: Just recently. I don't mind it, but I'm not enthralled by the Kaguya chapters.
 

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
12,960 posts 1,481 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
12,960
Reaction score
1,481
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Right here :)

You must be registered for see images
 

Discrepancy

Member
98 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
98
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
It's chapter 505:

Thanks for that.

I totally forgot about that chapter. I guess in this case Naruto "Jumped the Kisame" literally this time.

I mean, this plot no jutsu is probably one of the worst in the series.
 
Top