Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This has been bugging me for some time.
A lot of people believe it begun when he shouted its name in chapter 581 after telling sasuke it was already prepared. But later in chapter 585 he said that it took some time to activate. It was without a doubt active in 586, but i cannot believe it was already active from the beginning of the chapter. Why? Because if it was active there would be no need to ask Sasuke for help (586 page 1 center-left panel).
But on the other hand, Kabuto jumped to the ceiling after he dogded Sasukes susanoo arm, but on the last panel of 586, where Itachi has his hand on Kabutos head, it shows them on the ground.

Soooo what do you guys think? :)

BTW i used the search button but couldn't find a similar thread.

GodOfTheUchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There are plenty of threads that explain exactly when it started. I'm not blaming you for not finding it, but be careful next time, because you'll be sure to piss off some NB users lol

Biju Hunter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi starts recording here:
When Kabuto stabs Itachi.And we see Itachi's eyes on the left side.
Itachi is about to stop reconding here:
When he said "It is already prepared"

Itachi needs to record a sitsuatsion before he starts Izanami.
I blv that Itachi gave a "key" to Izanami meaning that if Kabuto wants to get out of this "DE JA VU" he has to stop Edo Tensei.So if Kabuto wants to get out he must do it! atherwise he will never get out.

Itachi start's Izanami here:
That means "DE JA VU started.

To use Izanami the user do not need to see the enemy's eyes or sometihng.
He just need to recond and understand the sitsuation, just like Itachi did.

+rep with that helps you, ty. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Big bengi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Am not sure but I think when itachi said he would use that jutsu, thats when he activated it, however am bothered by the genjutsu itachi and sasuke cast upon one another, like i said, am not sure

You must be registered for see images