[Question] When did Fairy-tail lose its appeal?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything after the grand magic games looks down hill for me and too babyish and immature, it has lost its appeal in my opinion. I rate the anime now as 5 from 10 at best. What do you guys think?
People got executed, tortured and brutally murdered. Starting from the GM arc FT became more and more darker if anything. You can say whatever you wish, but that it became babyish and immature after the GM arc is plainly absurd.

In fairytail the goodguys always win, nobody huge or big ever dies. You already know at the end of the day natsu and his team will overcome the bad guys. SMH.
You just gave a description that applies practically to more than half of the manga series out there...why are you even reading manga or watching anime?

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now that I have limited my posts to only Sticky threads and the threads made by me but I guess it has to be altered some times.

Coming to the question of this thread......It never lost it's appeal.You found all the way of trouble to post a thread here about FT and arguably still thinking about this series which you thought lost a appeal for you.So in first place it never lost a appeal for you.It is still there otherwise you wouldn't be have even cared to make a thread here let alone posting in this section along with other people.

Well........To each their own but I think I have seen enough of the sentences saying..." GMG arc is terrible or bad " along those lines.Well would you or anyone care to explain how GMG arc is bad one?.Sales per say GMG arc is Big hit in Japan.

@ Bold.....I will be waiting.You may not get a fast reply from me like old days but you sure will get a reply.I am too busy these days.....smh.

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For me ,ft has regained its appeal after 436, the latest arc looks pretty good
i was a bit bored during ft reunion arc, apart from few surprises, but it was like sun village arc, and current one is lik tartarus
excited

Naruto 142

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FT is the only series after naruto, which has many fans in other than anime/ manga related websites, I'm an online PC gamer and i find many FT fans in many unexpected forums, which is really interesting....

Whatever^^^^ what u wrote is totally your p.o.v , the point is, FT is in top 5 best manga all over while FT is number 1 if u search as ecchi genre.....so yeah, if ppl all around the world gives their vote to FT for a reason, then we all know that only majority rules!!! :p

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always like it. FT is one of my favourite manga And Anime u_u.
In my opinion FT never lost its appeal
I never say FT has very epic story lineup. But For me it's fun to Watch FT.
About GMG arc I like that arc. Natsu vs Twin dragon and Erza vs 100 also Erza vs Minereva vs Kagura best moments of GMG .

Xāvî1

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I always like it. FT is one of my favourite manga And Anime u_u.
In my opinion FT never lost its appeal
I never say FT has very epic story lineup. But For me it's fun to Watch FT.
About GMG arc I like that arc. Natsu vs Twin dragon and Erza vs 100 also Erza vs Minereva vs Kagura best moments of GMG .

Also Gajeel becoming he iron shadow dragon was one of the best moments along with the ones you mentioned.

Mugiwara kun

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FT is the only series after naruto, which has many fans in other than anime/ manga related websites, I'm an online PC gamer and i find many FT fans in many unexpected forums, which is really interesting....

Whatever^^^^ what u wrote is totally your p.o.v , the point is, FT is in top 5 best manga all over while FT is number 1 if u search as ecchi genre.....so yeah, if ppl all around the world gives their vote to FT for a reason, then we all know that only majority rules!!! :p
FT is top five? This is the first time am hearing that and I absolutely don't believe it. A manga with an ordinary plot .is top five? Stop deceiving yourself.
OT.
I don't hate FT but I don't love it too. There are lots of better manga out there. FT is not something to be taken seriously. Just a manga to let off steam,to enjoy at your leisure. I used to take it seriously but have learnt not to. If u can't stand not taking a manga seriously,then FT isn't for you

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
FT is top five? This is the first time am hearing that and I absolutely don't believe it. A manga with an ordinary plot .is top five? Stop deceiving yourself.
OT.
I don't hate FT but I don't love it too. There are lots of better manga out there. FT is not something to be taken seriously. Just a manga to let off steam,to enjoy at your leisure. I used to take it seriously but have learnt not to. If u can't stand not taking a manga seriously,then FT isn't for you
Just because you don't think its that good doesn't mean your opinion defines the way everyone should see the manga.

Fairy Tail gets outstanding reviews from professional critics and is high ranking in popularity polls.

Honestly I like it more than One Piece, Bleach, and Naruto.

bajram

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, I must be the only one that had fun reading GMG.

I never really watched the anime, the FT manga has a cool art and its way more enjoyable than anime, at least for me that is.