When did Disney Channel die?

Joon

DalbitEcho
Supreme
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
23,694
Reaction score
1,484
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
All the good shows were either canceled or on their final season. Around that time, I think Suite Life of Zack and Cody was airing - that was 2005 -07 (ending in 08).
 
Last edited:

lord seventh

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Mar 2, 2016
Messages
1,571
Reaction score
112
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When i stop watching it
 

Dantee

Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
45,244
Reaction score
3,260
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When you found out you can watch any anime episode online for free.
 

Claymantan

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
2,712
Reaction score
229
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Why is it Disney day?

Anyway, Disney realized they could make more money by creating pop idols.

That's a dead serious statement, like, I'm not trying to be clever.
 

Bad Touch Yakushi

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
19,411
Reaction score
1,553
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
was it ever really alive
 

Legendary Saiyan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
5,023
Reaction score
563
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
The moment That's So Raven stopped airing.
 

Legendary Saiyan

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
5,023
Reaction score
563
Status
Online
Activity Streak
1 day
Why is it Disney day?

Anyway, Disney realized they could make more money by creating pop idols.

That's a dead serious statement, like, I'm not trying to be clever.

That's why I find Disney shitty. Always about these singers and trying to find the perfect boyfriend l0l
 
P

Pukkake Pokayo

Guest
Jetix/Cartoon Network/Fox Kids >>>>>>>>>>>>> Disney Channel
 

demon of the leaf

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Dec 11, 2012
Messages
1,875
Reaction score
79
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I find disney in much better shape then CN
 

Chie

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
8,333
Reaction score
1,599
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
When you grew up?
 

elitenoob94

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Aug 7, 2014
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
81
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Never watched Disney. Was too girlish for me. I was a cool kid and watched Cartoon Network.
 
Top