When can I use the phrase "It was the 90s"?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't mean, like events, I mean like things people do, like cultural things.
I think we'll need some examples but unless it's something people did in the 90's it won't really work. For example; JNCO Jeans, well it was the 90's 🤷‍♂️
Post automatically merged:

caught u red handed trolling...dont troll again shopstikara..
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know anything that happens in the 90s.
Batman Xmen Iron Man Spider-Man

It was all in the 90's

AND SO WAS YO MAMA!!!!

I don't mean, like events, I mean like things people do, like cultural things.
We played more sports road more bikes played more music and did not care about the internet until 2002 cause cable modem then playstation 2 came out and next thing you know people stopped going outside

Oh and Weaboos did not excist they were just king of the north nerds or fist of the north star.... We did not care back then or heard of the tv show so we just said NERD not WEABOO we had no internet so NERD was standard

My sister was on the cool charts so I can watch dbz and you cannot just because I played sports and had a COOL sister

Last edited:

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When culture shifts more and/or we learn of new risks. When asked why your mum was hotboxing in a car with kids, the implication with answering "it was the 70's" is that people in general didn't know any better. So we just gotta find scenarios where people didn't know any better, displayed distinct trends, or were dealing with issues that don't exist in the future.

In the year 2,XXX or 3,XXX, someone may ask why were Americans trying to arm schools. Your answer, assuming school shootings are solved, would be "it was the 10's."

Why did everyone in your story ridicule you for being depressed? It was the 90's.

Why did people treat those with HIVs so bad? It was the 90's.

Why'd you need to go to the library so often? It was the 90's.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When culture shifts more and/or we learn of new risks. When asked why your mum was hotboxing in a car with kids, the implication with answering "it was the 70's" is that people in general didn't know any better. So we just gotta find scenarios where people didn't know any better, displayed distinct trends, or were dealing with issues that don't exist in the future.

In the year 2,XXX or 3,XXX, someone may ask why were Americans trying to arm schools. Your answer, assuming school shootings are solved, would be "it was the 10's."

Why did everyone in your story ridicule you for being depressed? It was the 90's.

Why did people treat those with HIVs so bad? It was the 90's.

Why'd you need to go to the library so often? It was the 90's.
HIV is so complex the future can actually be positive

Speaking of HIV Donald Trump is trying to invest into a cure HIV and Crohn's/Colitis

Now if only people let him do his job.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you mean?

Bait? Good on him, though it doesn't shield him from his offenses.
1. HIV disappeared from the world is good

2. Trump is protected by the 5th amendment and will have a fair trial. Now what he may have done or will do is commit perjury over his loud mouth, not get impeachment from a phone call.