123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question in mind , when the bleach anime returns will it continue from episode 367?

Will it will comtinue the old bleach it ended on 366 will the new episode be 367?

Or will it come as a different anime with a new name ?

Or will it come as a sequel with only 25 episodes that skips things from the manga?

What do u think?

I hope they don't skip a single panel from the manga , i want to see everything animated

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question in mind , when the bleach anime returns will it continue from episode 367?
Episode 1.

Will it will comtinue the old bleach it ended on 366 will the new episode be 367?
They can start with filler if they want and then animate canon material.

Or will it come as a different anime with a new name ?
New name.

Or will it come as a sequel with only 25 episodes that skips things from the manga?
Depends on the studio.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When who knows?

I've heard there are going to be some news on last chapter so pay attention to that...but then again...why anime stopped? 'Cause it was bad? Better not bring it back then if it was bad...don't see the point in that.

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should be named as bleach and a tag(quincy invade or revenge arc or finale )
If mad house animates it my happiness will increase 1000 times.Iam fine with old studio if they animate each and every panel of manga without deviating things.
Hope on 22nd we will get to hear the news about anime return

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It should be named as bleach and a tag(quincy invade or revenge arc or finale )
If mad house animates it my happiness will increase 1000 times.Iam fine with old studio if they animate each and every panel of manga without deviating things.
Hope on 22nd we will get to hear the news about anime return
Can a different studio animate bleach? Studio pierrot animates bleach can the studio change?