Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Light and time magic could be tied

Light magic can easily go against anti magic due to its speed same with time magic.

But versus each other depends on factors in straight up fight versus Patri and the magic emperor he would of one unless he did that cheap move. But seems his magic isn't that powerful in itself he has to steal time from other people which would require him to have already defeated a substantial amount of other people.

3rd I would say anti magic unlike the other two it should be able to face any other magic the biggest handicap of astas magic currently is if a person's magic can avoid the swords then asta is vulnerable with his black asta form he has increased in his anti magic abilities but seems he still has that handicap.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've seen multiple characters that have the same type of magic, but are world's apart. The way how a certain character uses his magic, is I think the primary influence on how we value the magic, so it's all really relative.

Personally there have been two types of magic that I find really intriguing:

- Vet's Beast Magic. On paper it sounds rather gimmicky, but I like it's all-round nature and that it's visually depicted as being surrounded by an aura similar to Susanoo rather than transmuting into the animal itself (which is what normally is done with similar types of powers).

- Lil's Painting magic. He pretty much can create whatever he wants, his only limitation is his imagination.

Reactions: Avani and Sagebee