1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Mitsuki
Boruto - Kawaki
Sarada

Mitsuki is an actual killer and embodies the ideals of a ninja. Has great abilities especially his analytical skill. Add the Sage Mode and I am sold. Boruto is dickhead but when he is switched on and showing his aptitude he shines. Kawaki is right there with him. Havent seen enought to put him abive or below. Sarads is the least enjoyable to me. Infact if it was possible not to have her on the list I would do it. Metal and Gaara's son would have been here in a heartbeat.

Reactions: Sagebee

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mitsuki
Boruto - Kawaki
Sarada
Mitsuki is an actual killer and embodies the ideals of a ninja. Has great abilities especially his analytical skill. Add the Sage Mode and I am sold. Boruto is dickhead but when he is switched on and showing his aptitude he shines. Kawaki is right there with him. Havent seen enought to put him abive or below. Sarads is the least enjoyable to me. Infact if it was possible not to have her on the list I would do it. Metal and Gaara's son would have been here in a heartbeat.
What's wrong with Sarada?

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
What's wrong with Sarada?
The least impressive character from the newest group. Her motivations are unknown. Her panel impact is abysmal. Its relevancy having peaked after/around her self-quest to discover her biological mother. After that point she's been reserved to secondary. Now there was a slight subversion between Naruto and Boruto's OR Rock and Metal talents. Is this the case for Sarada or she prodigious?? Giving the newer generation access to powerful abilities at a faster rate than the previous generation, doesn't mean they are auto better. Rather I am gauging their execution and utilization of said powers relative to their own and previous generation. When I do that, Sarada is pedestrian. Give Mitsuki, Kawaki, Shinki, Metal relations to 1 of the greatest clans in the series and direct ties to So6P inheritance. You'd get better value than this. As it is I feel she's there to fulfill a quota.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Sarada is too cute. The entire Narutoverse revolves around her.
2. Boruto is the greatest shinobi that ever lived.
3. Mitsuki is just a cool guy to hang with and he has your back no matter what.
4. Kawaki is overpowered and Madara's reincarnation

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kawaki
boruto
Sarada
mitsuki

kawaki being so high isn't truly a statement of his character though. He's becoming what the other 3 are(kind & trusting), so if you like what he's becoming you should like the other 3, but I don't. Boruto, Mitsuki, & Sarada barely register as different characters to me. They just have these small quirks to separate them. mitsuki is silent and will follow boruto, which makes him boring, sarada is bossy and will try to dissuade boruto, which makes her annoying, and boruto is the leader that voices stuff, which is largely due to plot. It's these bits that make me dislike those 3 characters and put kawaki higher in spite of him lacking the character of the others.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki
boruto
Sarada
mitsuki

kawaki being so high isn't truly a statement of his character though. He's becoming what the other 3 are(kind & trusting), so if you like what he's becoming you should like the other 3, but I don't. Boruto, Mitsuki, & Sarada barely register as different characters to me. They just have these small quirks to separate them. mitsuki is silent and will follow boruto, which makes him boring, sarada is bossy and will try to dissuade boruto, which makes her annoying, and boruto is the leader that voices stuff, which is largely due to plot. It's these bits that make me dislike those 3 characters and put kawaki higher in spite of him lacking the character of the others.
You dislike kind and trusting characters? Well what kind of characters do you prefer? Spiteful a-holes? Unnecessarily grumpy characters (Shinki fits the bill here)? Downright evil characters?

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You dislike kind and trusting characters? Well what kind of characters do you prefer? Spiteful a-holes? Unnecessarily grumpy characters (Shinki fits the bill here)? Downright evil characters?
It's not that I dislike these traits. It's that these traits themselves don't make me like them, which would put them at a 5. These are traits that're to be expected from half the characters of Shounen manga, so they don't stand out. Then the little details that I hate about them bring down their likability. I guess I don't really care whether a character aligns as good or bad, but that they feel like their own, rational person. Kawaki is only higher because I'm not detracting anything from him.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki 5.1
Sarada was a 7, but down to 5.
Mitsuki was an 8, but went down to 4.
Boruto was a 5, but went down to 0 very quickly.

Queen Hanabi was a 10 and is still a 10+
Konohamaru was a 6 but went down to 2.
Knowing how much you hate Boruto, I am interested to hear about the time when you considered Boruto decent enough to be a 5. When was this? What did you like about him at that point, and what changed to bring him down?

If I had to guess, knowing you, I would say that you saw him as a 5 back upon his debut when he was a whiny brat who couldn't handle the fact that "daddy" has a job, and when he was basically weak with no power. Then you started to hate him when he got some sense into his head and gained enough power to beat an ant in a fight.

That's my guess, but what is your real answer?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Knowing how much you hate Boruto, I am interested to hear about the time when you considered Boruto decent enough to be a 5. When was this? What did you like about him at that point, and what changed to bring him down?

If I had to guess, knowing you, I would say that you saw him as a 5 back upon his debut when he was a whiny brat who couldn't handle the fact that "daddy" has a job, and when he was basically weak with no power. Then you started to hate him when he got some sense into his head and gained enough power to beat an ant in a fight.

That's my guess, but what is your real answer?
No, initially he was a 5, because he was a rinse and repeat of the same. His whinyness wasn't a problem, his arse pulls(if they remained restricted) and everybody fawning over him(until it became outright cheerleading) was annoying, but liveable(why 5). He fell out of favour, when restrictions of the NV were lifted for him around the time where he was arsepulling jutsu, chakra natures, shadow clone chakra drain, low chakra reserves etc disappeared. I believe it was around the field trip arc.

As the story progressed he became just a Naruto clone, who wants to ride Sasuke's wind he was gone(-5). I was hoping for and expecting something new, but we got a bland arsepuller on roids. Oh, and other characters getting shat on for his development didn't help him.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kawaki 5.1
Sarada was a 7, but down to 5.
Mitsuki was an 8, but went down to 4.
Boruto was a 5, but went down to 0 very quickly.

Queen Hanabi was a 10 and is still a 10+
Konohamaru was a 6 but went down to 2.
I'm surprised Kawaki is so high. Thought you didn't like him much for being a "Naruto cheerleader." Would Boruto rise if he was a Madara fan?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised Kawaki is so high. Thought you didn't like him much for being a "Naruto cheerleader." Would Boruto rise if he was a Madara fan?
Kawaki is only high, because he hasn't f'ed up yet or had an opportunity to. Even though, the team randomly bumping into him was shit writing. He gets a 5 for that reason alone. His like of Naruto has no bearing on the decision and he's not really a cheerleader per se. As for Burp, h is a trash character he could eat Madara's feaces and it wouldn't change his ranking.

Reactions: Animegoin