Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
We know they're under kabutos care I could see him teaching them to be medics.

We know for sure someone will get ems with their eyes and I could see some characters being given there sharingan like obito.

What's your speculations? You can take it to the wild side aswell

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you made this thread like a week ago :/

edit: I see it got deleted or something

I think they’ll be Sarada’s army or get mass murdered as a sacrifice for something(Tobidara summoning?)

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They're there for Sarada. She's going to get MS, go blind, take one of their eyes, gain MS, go blind, take one of their eyes.... gain MS again, go blind, take one of their eyes, gain MS.. you get the point...

Reactions: Yahcob13

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're there for Sarada. She's going to get MS, go blind, take one of their eyes, gain MS, go blind, take one of their eyes.... gain MS again, go blind, take one of their eyes, gain MS.. you get the point...
They’re living beings, they aren’t going to just relinquish their eyes and blind Sarada definitely isn’t going to be able to take them.

Reactions: Yahcob13
Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know they're under kabutos care I could see him teaching them to be medics.

We know for sure someone will get ems with their eyes and I could see some characters being given there sharingan like obito.

What's your speculations? You can take it to the wild side aswell
I think they will become either part of the medical ninja corps or the anbu, but I definitely think a situation will arise in which Sarada loses her sight or much worse her eyes all together and in an act of repentance or a show of gratitude to adult team 7 one or more of the Shins will offer her their eyes and boom EMS for Sarada.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think they will become either part of the medical ninja corps or the anbu, but I definitely think a situation will arise in which Sarada loses her sight or much worse her eyes all together and in an act of repentance or a show of gratitude to adult team 7 one or more of the Shins will offer her their eyes and boom EMS for Sarada.
I don’t see a Shin just handing his eyes to Sarada, no matter how grateful; especially considering how they were already used for spare parts earlier in their lives. Also you can only get the EMS by transplanting a sibling’s MS into your own sockets; Shin and Sarada aren‘t siblings. There is absolutely no way for Sarada to get the EMS.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea people are going nuts with this ems shit, not only is stated to be sibling only, the only people to unlock it happen to be Indra incarnates, end of story. Only by the asspulls of a writer with a total disregard for established mechanics can or will change that

Reactions: Reboryushon

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea people are going nuts with this ems shit, not only is stated to be sibling only, the only people to unlock it happen to be Indra incarnates, end of story. Only by the asspulls of a writer with a total disregard for established mechanics can or will change that
Right, the best that she‘s capable of having is a pseudo-EMS via Hashirama’s DNA, like Obito’s permanent MS.

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t see a Shin just handing his eyes to Sarada, no matter how grateful; especially considering how they were already used for spare parts earlier in their lives. Also you can only get the EMS by transplanting a sibling’s MS into your own sockets; Shin and Sarada aren‘t siblings. There is absolutely no way for Sarada to get the EMS.
When was is said that they have to be siblings?