Im_not_Osama_bin_laden

Regular
Kin
2,583💸
Kumi
330💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Soooooooooo like 2 years ago there where this popular challenge that a lot of one piece YouTubers made that asked what would your crew be? well since it has been 2 years and there has been a lot of new characters introduces. I thought it would be nice to rebirth it.

The rules are simple

PIRATE CREW RULES
- You're the captain of your pirate crew in the One Piece world. What is your Devil Fruit power (if you have one) and what role would you play on the crew besides captain?
- Pick 12 One Piece characters (six fighters and six supports) and form a crew that you believe could handle the New World and help you become Pirate King.
- You cannot have any Yonko (past or present) on your crew. Kaido, Big Mom, Blackbeard, Shanks, and Whitebeard are off-limits.
- Describe ship/fleet and theme maybe. (Optional)

(Edit) Also, no marines cause that would be a little stupid :D Thanks Lukaberlec for reminding me

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Me: Dragon DF (Like how Kaido is) with mastery of Obs and Arms haki to their peaks, Future sight etc. But no kings haki. And I'd be the navigator.

6 fighters -

Sabo ("Calamity")
Enel ("Calamity")
Mihawk ("Calamity")
Marco (Doctor)
Virgo
Nekomamushi

6 support -

Robin
Viola
Franky (Shipwright)
Buggy (Entertainment)
Chopper (Doctor)
Zeff (Cook)

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My crew would be an army, and my role would be strategist. I'd be akin to Blackbeard, but hunting Shadows instead of Devil Fruits. I'd eventually get the shadows of Admirals and Yonkos to add them to my crew on a technicalty.

DF= Big Mom's.

Support Doctor: Moria, to strengthen the army. Not allowed to be K.O.ed, so no fighting.
Fighter: Cracker, I'd give life to his biscuit men, then Moria would give them shadows.
Support: Blueno, he'd host all the shadows in a different dimension. Not allowed to fight becus all the shadows would probably leave if he's K.O.ed.

Fighter: Bege. His army is mine.
Supporting Eye and Navigator: Viola, could show an entire battlefield with her memory transfer.
Supporting Cook: Pudding, can view the memories and, by extension, skills of those used as Shadows. Edits memories of troublesome biscuit men.

1st Fighting Commander: Judge, who else besides a literal commander? Give him the shadow of another Commander and he's OP. His army is mine
2nd Fighting Commander: Brook, ripping out the souls of any biscuitman that's acting up. Give him a commander's shadow too.
3rd Fighting Commander: Hawkins. You know what he do. Commander's shadow for that knowledge too.
Support: Inazuma, turns some biscuit men into biscuit women. Soon there will be biscuit children for another army.

Support: Mansherry, heals the entire army.
Fighter: Buggy. His goons are mine.
Support: Robin.

Shady Doctor

Legendary
Kin
1,504💸
Kumi
20,401💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
My crew would be an army, and my role would be strategist. I'd be akin to Blackbeard, but hunting Shadows instead of Devil Fruits. I'd eventually get the shadows of Admirals and Yonkos to add them to my crew on a technicalty.

DF= Big Mom's.

Support Doctor: Moria, to strengthen the army. Not allowed to be K.O.ed, so no fighting.
Fighter: Cracker, I'd give life to his biscuit men, then Moria would give them shadows.
Support: Blueno, he'd host all the shadows in a different dimension. Not allowed to fight becus all the shadows would probably leave if he's K.O.ed.

Fighter: Bege. His army is mine.
Supporting Eye and Navigator: Viola, could show an entire battlefield with her memory transfer.
Supporting Cook: Pudding, can view the memories and, by extension, skills of those used as Shadows. Edits memories of troublesome biscuit men.

1st Fighting Commander: Judge, who else besides a literal commander? Give him the shadow of another Commander and he's OP. His army is mine
2nd Fighting Commander: Brook, ripping out the souls of any biscuitman that's acting up. Give him a commander's shadow too.
3rd Fighting Commander: Hawkins. You know what he do. Commander's shadow for that knowledge too.
Support: Inazuma, turns some biscuit men into biscuit women. Soon there will be biscuit children for another army.

Support: Mansherry, heals the entire army.
Fighter: Buggy. His goons are mine.
Support: Robin.
Damn this is well thought out and a dope crew. I'd hate having you as an enemy. But my crew just as wild, but less "meshed" together as good as yours. Dope.