Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the title says, just share your favourite band/group/artist and say why.

My fav band is (and this is a strange one) Linkin Park. Why? I like the message they send, like the people, like how they approach what they do (their experimenting with different genres and sounds was a motivation for my experimentation with different drawing styles). Just like seeing them grow and change over time while still having as much (if not more) fun as before.

HyuugaHeir

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I find a song that i like and I automatically try to love all the other songs the artist have. So instead of liking the artist itself, I love that certain song which will translate my liking to the artist and other songs. Now here's my list (I'll try to limit it into five):
-Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
-Til Kingdom COme by Coldplay
-Two is Better than One by Boys Like Girls
-Inevitable by Anberlin
-Stranger by Secondhand Serenade

These songs made me like the others. So I'm no Band Stan.
Kpop's different though

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont listen to band songs aside from Linkin Parks Heavy and Good Goodbye :hs:
lol check out , I find it better than both of those.

Anyway, don't you have a fav artist?

I find a song that i like and I automatically try to love all the other songs the artist have. So instead of liking the artist itself, I love that certain song which will translate my liking to the artist and other songs. Now here's my list (I'll try to limit it into five):
-Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
-Til Kingdom COme by Coldplay
-Two is Better than One by Boys Like Girls
-Inevitable by Anberlin
-Stranger by Secondhand Serenade

These songs made me like the others. So I'm no Band Stan.
Kpop's different though
I am like that too. I look at the song and then the band. If LP were to start making music I dislike I wouldn't blindly follow them. Kinda why I stopped listening to TFK and Skillet after they kept releasing same kind of music each album.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol check out , I find it better than both of those.

Anyway, don't you have a fav artist?

That song you linked is "ok", I don't really like songs of 1 single artist, I like features so Heavy and Good Goodbye are my favs :)

Im more into mainstream songs, like

and

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That song you linked is "ok", I don't really like songs of 1 single artist, I like features so Heavy and Good Goodbye are my favs :)

Im more into mainstream songs, like

and
Well that's strange, most people have that one thing that "does it" for them. Guess you need a harem lol

Yeah, you sent me Machine Gun Kelly before. (Fun fact, Machine Gun Kelly is touring together with Linkin Park)

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'm not sure I have a favorite band. Maybe bands like Summoning or the old school Linkin Park (not the shit they do nowadays and that you degenerate enjoy so much) could fit that role.

My favorite artist is undoubtedly Bello Figo tho :sigar: