Whats your favorite animes from the 90s

vascodagama

Kin
18💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are cartoons. Stop with this anime =/= cartoon and manga =/= comic nonsense. Is a carrot not a carrot in Japan because they have a different word for it?
In my country many people say anime series are cartoon movies. Anime lovers don't accept and oppose that but when I started watching anime series, I understood that the old ones really look like children movies. This is my opinion, I am not otaku and maybe my idea changes one day.

Trish_Aureo

Kin
279💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look I'm going to start with the well known series of Cowboy Bebop with a good story & a catchy Opening Song but there's nothing else I will say about it。Simple, not my #1 but it's pretty popular on my favorites!

Dragon Ball - Darling!! Kid Goku made my childhood full of adventures!!! It was the "Anime" which I thought to be a cartoon when I was around 10, little did I know about the whole world of Anime/Manga!

Yu Yu Hakusho - My first love! Enough said! Kurama & Hiei!! Yusuke!!!

Sailor Moon - You knew "For love and justice, the pretty Guardian in a sailor suit, Sailor Moon! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

Ranma 1/2 - Best Rom-Com at least for me! Ranma was hilarious and so freaking entertaining。

The best of all for the final!! Remember it's my favorites!!

Outlaw Star
Damn! I loved it and still do, so much fun and those hours of learning the whole Opening Song in Japanese!

Kin
399💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a bit of a necro but not too much of one but I’ll post anyway.
G Gundam, Raijin-Oh, Go-Saurer, Ganbaruger, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam X, GaoGaiGar, Macross Plus, Might Gaine, Goldran, Getter Robo Armageddon, Martian Successor Nadesico, Big O, and Dai-Guard.
(DBZ is technically not from the 90’s so I erased it, and I haven’t seen GT)

Last edited: