foxyladyland

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura is so like totally cute in this picture as she shows off her sincerity & child like innocence. :flowers
You must be registered for see images

Sakura can run to the top of Katsuyu and jump off and with a tornado or really strong wind jutsu she can have her beautiful body blown to new heights for a limited time only.. :ls:

they be like " SAKURA CANT FLY" I be like " WOW LOOK AT HER GO " looking up into the sky ^_^
whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? :bouncy:*_*:bouncy::p:bouncy::heh::bouncy:

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mine is Tenten.

She was the only female of k11 who was not crying, *****ing, stuttering, depending on a male, fangirling etc. She had small paneltime but atleast she was doing something. She had dream of being a strong ninja like Tsunade while the other 3 horrific excueses of ninjas were sucking up to their boy crushes.

Also Hinata is the worst worthless fangirling annoying ***** in the series Sakura comes close second.
They are both Horribly written but Hinata is even worse written.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tenten is genuinely my favourite.

Man her design and attitude and personality and fighting style and the fact that she's the only K11 girl who isn't entirely dependant on a boy.

RicardoA

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura, with Hinata being number 2.
I don't really like Ino or Tenten.
I actually liked Tenten when i only watched the anime as a kid, then i learned 90% of her character is filler...