What's wrong with those fodders? [Kyuubi mode fodders]

Uzumakisan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously?! Since Naruto gave them chakra the only thing they've been doing is attacking randomly?
They are not even able to counter a massive fire attack or some random Kunais (seriously Sakura?!)

I couldn't believe when I saw Naruto using Kyuubi's chakra to counter those Kunais, while Sakura was like:
"Oh!! Sorry Naruto... I was here... doing nothing... couldn't dodge it.... hope you can save me"

Came on, their jutsus were enchanted at least 10 times, of course Madara's fire jutsu is HUGE.
But for sure there is at least 20 water ninjas around to counter that so Naruto wouldn't have to care about giving them more defense.

Domo Genesis

<div class="bbWrapper">I agree with you on this one bro.</div>

Uzumakisan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It sounds like your mad because you were wrong about sakura not getting a chakra cloak
Not only her, every ninja, even the good ones like Konoha 11 or Darui...
They are all looking around doing nothing? For sure they have the power to counter those simple attacks by now.
Naruto is getting crazy controlling all those chakra at the same time.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im going to be honest, idk why people are dying for no reason at the hands of the juubi acting like they can damage it. leave it to the pro kage status guys and some more important fodders.

Arugon

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is exactly why I loved the Pain fight so much. They're werent random fodders everywhere dragging the good shinobi down.

Please Madara, just drop a damn meteor on those damn fodders and let the REAL shinobi fight..

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, but let's place yourself in Kishi place lol=D, too many characters !!. It is really hard to give every character some panels and even to use it efficently there is another thing:cool:

Kishi is smart that why he make fodders of half of alliance shinobi, leaving only some revealant characters =D

That Kishi

Uzumakisan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, but let's place yourself in Kishi place lol=D, too many characters !!. It is really hard to give every character some panels and even to use it efficently there is another thing:cool:

Kishi is smart that why he make fodders of half of alliance shinobi, leaving only some revealant characters =D

That Kishi
I understand this about Kishimoto having too much characters on battlefield, but simply...

Show some shinobies fighting 1 of those fire attacks with some water jutsus...
Show Sakura healing someone when being attacked, so at least she would be busy.

Last edited:

thgt89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree now that they are all enhanced why are they not using it to fight back. They used it to fight before when they disconnected Obito and Madara from the Jubi so why are they letting up . That's what I thought the chakra Naruto gave was for to attack with not simply for him to defend them with. Kishi is simply trying to make Naruto look too good and everyone else so bad.

Last edited:

hearteaterx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree now that they are all enhanced why are they not using it to fight back. They used it to fight before when they disconnected Obito and Madara from the Jubi so why are they letting up . That's what I thought the chakra Naruto gave was for to attack with not simply for him to defend them with. Kishi is simply trying to make Naruto look too good and everyone else so bad.
Listen to yourself. Just commenting the same thing as everyone else. The chakra has been used to launch an attack and defend against one. Does this have to happen in the same chapter for it to be a fact?

This is supposed to be taking place fast. Naruto is the only ninja there who could react fast enough to protect everyone, for now. Somebody else commented the shinobi of the ninja alliance are 10x better using Naruto's chakra (screw the 9 tails!), it's useless because Madara is 100x faster and more skilled than them, he's an Uchiha. This doesn't portray the alliance as weak. It's supposed to depict that Madara/Obito are powerful enough to recover instantly from any attack.

The 'shinobi alliance power up' was only to stall Madara/Obito/10 tails from killing everyone until Sasuke shows up.

The question is... who will be 10 tails jinchuriki? Obito is gone with Kakashi so it probably won't be him. Madara will probably try to take control of 10 tails and fail in my opinion. Sasuke is highly likely to be the jinchuriki, or the 10 tails slayer with his eyes and his amaterasu. The hokage's could magically seal it, which is highly unlikely. I'm open to hearing other ideas.

Uzumakisan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Listen to yourself. Just commenting the same thing as everyone else. The chakra has been used to launch an attack and defend against one. Does this have to happen in the same chapter for it to be a fact?

This is supposed to be taking place fast. Naruto is the only ninja there who could react fast enough to protect everyone, for now. Somebody else commented the shinobi of the ninja alliance are 10x better using Naruto's chakra (screw the 9 tails!), it's useless because Madara is 100x faster and more skilled than them, he's an Uchiha. This doesn't portray the alliance as weak. It's supposed to depict that Madara/Obito are powerful enough to recover instantly from any attack.

The 'shinobi alliance power up' was only to stall Madara/Obito/10 tails from killing everyone until Sasuke shows up.

The question is... who will be 10 tails jinchuriki? Obito is gone with Kakashi so it probably won't be him. Madara will probably try to take control of 10 tails and fail in my opinion. Sasuke is highly likely to be the jinchuriki, or the 10 tails slayer with his eyes and his amaterasu. The hokage's could magically seal it, which is highly unlikely. I'm open to hearing other ideas.
That was a good view of the situation :)

Also, Naruto is probably going to be the 10 tails junchirikki, we saw how the Bijuus were on his side and cooperate with him, that scene wouldn't be for nothing... he will be the one to control the Juubi after Madara and Obito are gone.

Itachi75

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sakura isn't a fighter, though again 628 just shows how weak she is. she can't even dodge a normal kunai.
-
but you are completely right, why are fodders like Sakura and the rest given chakra?
-
i have one answer to this. each individual pales signifantly to the massive amount of the nine-tails. however the thousands of fodders add up thier chakra, and mix their chakra to the nine-tails and the nine-tails powers will triple, so basbasically with the nine tails with triple strength and with many entities(fodders) it can create massive astounding attacks.
-
that is why 616 was called connected to show that ninja alliance as a single unit, every ninja boosted to the maxand everyone overpowered.
-
that is in my opinion the only logical opinion