bitlimuse

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i don kno if ya guys notice or don but if 1 girl(hinata) risk her life for ya till her last blood and tell it to ya(naruto) that im doin this cuz "I Love You" ... what did ya do?
just notice what naruto did ... he sorta ignor her or her touch... im totally confused.. what do ya think?

Last edited:
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
What's wrong with him? He's a ninja in a road construction worker suit that has gained millions of viewers. That is already enough to label it a questionable character...
But Chavez you are not qeustioning his Answer about Hinata your talking about something else you did also at my thread your always talking about something else

Just reply in threads if you want to say something about the thread not something foolish like always ( Begrepen ?? )

sandshark

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i don kno if ya guys notice or don but if 1 girl(hinata) risk her life for ya till her last blood and tell it to ya(naruto) that im doin this cuz "I Love You" ... what did ya do?
just notice what naruto did ... he sorta ignor her or her touch... im totally confused.. what do ya think?
Well he might not be ignoring her. Kishi probably hasn't decided what to do with that situation yet. The last thing he wants is to piss off huge amounts of fans who may favor a different pairing. He needs to think so he doesn't jump straight to it. Also time in manga is weird. It could be a few hours or days after Pain. We don't know lol.

Universal Enlightenment

Immortal
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Well he might not be ignoring her. Kishi probably hasn't decided what to do with that situation yet. The last thing he wants is to piss off huge amounts of fans who may favor a different pairing. He needs to think so he doesn't jump straight to it. Also time in manga is weird. It could be a few hours or days after Pain. We don't know lol.
Trust Me Story Writers Usually Finish There Books Way Long Before We Even Know

Man Thats Just How The World Works Lol

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
1๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But Chavez you are not qeustioning his Answer about Hinata your talking about something else you did also at my thread your always talking about something else

Just reply in threads if you want to say something about the thread not something foolish like always ( Begrepen ?? )
O man stop being such a hardass, wouldn't be much fun to read only answers that you were looking for. In that case you should google you're questions and stop spoiling the fun here for other people. It isn't even off topic what Chavez said. Stop acting like a boss (begrepen?)

donnic

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Trust Me Story Writers Usually Finish There Books Way Long Before We Even Know
well i agree with you i think hes just leaving us hanging to prolong the wait because once he releases it the hudge as wait of who naruto will get with will be over and its on to the story i think hes just gonna have us wait till the end of the searies to show us which i hope he wont but id say don't expect much out of that topic for another 10-15 chapters
i just cant wait till the anime comes out of her confession.