UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read the book. And although the plot is very interesting ...........I've got to say: the characters lack reality based morals.
Mr Darcy comes to declare his love and basically just spits moral and ethic nonsense everytime! And Elizabeth Bennet 's feeling of true love comes just as an ethereal admiration for the "redemption" of Mr Darcy! I mean.....

You must be registered for see images

Mr Bingley and Wickham are basically ragdolls that are supposed to marry the heroine's sisters and give them money because of the ethics and etc.

Perharps it's the Victorian writing style, but everything comes as fixed and moral based.

I prefer writers such as Emily and Charlotte Bronte and Goethe who really put up some true emotions!! What about you?

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I prefer fan fictions. Or overly Clichy books (jk). I would like to read or write a book dedicated to a disabled person. Like why is the main character always flawless? It needs to have flaws then it would be flawless love. It'd be very emotional in my opinion. I have read many of cancer ones but they're getting old. I like romantic books. :p

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't enjoy it so much but i devoured it. This is all i remember. I would like to read it in english now to feel it for real. I liked more the french authors like Victor Hugo.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't enjoy it so much but i devoured it. This is all i remember. I would like to read it in english now to feel it for real. I liked more the french authors like Victor Hugo.
Victor Hugo did a good job in his plots, specially because he didn't go an overused rote. The hero in Hunchback of NotreDame was very unique.

But I would say I like some twist in the end. Emily Bronte did that just fine with the ghosts of Cathy and Heathcliff.

The english writers, even if predictable, sometimes they give us some unique insight. (Shakespeare I'm looking at you) XD

Inmate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I read the book. And although the plot is very interesting ...........I've got to say: the characters lack reality based morals.
Mr Darcy comes to declare his love and basically just spits moral and ethic nonsense everytime! And Elizabeth Bennet 's feeling of true love comes just as an ethereal admiration for the "redemption" of Mr Darcy! I mean.....

You must be registered for see images

Mr Bingley and Wickham are basically ragdolls that are supposed to marry the heroine's sisters and give them money because of the ethics and etc.

Perharps it's the Victorian writing style, but everything comes as fixed and moral based.

I prefer writers such as Emily and Charlotte Bronte and Goethe who really put up some true emotions!! What about you?
It's a great story. There's nothing wrong with it. The over 20 million people who bought itbwouod definitely agree.

UCHIHAKUNOICHI

Veteran
Kin
324💸
Kumi
201💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a great story. There's nothing wrong with it. The over 20 million people who bought itbwouod definitely agree.
No doubt. I myself appreciated. But.......there are flaws, and they are all about the lack of character deepness. Don't you think?
I would go as far as saying the Secret Garden had a deeper meaning to the destiny of its characters.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Victor Hugo did a good job in his plots, specially because he didn't go an overused rote. The hero in Hunchback of NotreDame was very unique.

But I would say I like some twist in the end. Emily Bronte did that just fine with the ghosts of Cathy and Heathcliff.

The english writers, even if predictable, sometimes they give us some unique insight. (Shakespeare I'm looking at you) XD
If we are talking about Shakespeare, yes, he is unique, a real genius.
My personal favourite is the Twelfth night...