[Discussion] What's the most powerful element in Naruto?

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow i never seen so much writing. Well Raiton is the most destructive if we look at chidori and raiton used by JJ Madara - wind cant cut off black rods nor fire but Raiton did
This website has no future.
He insults and trolls hard and no one bans him.
This site has sunk so low…
I’m gonna go afk for another time period

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont say that. Dont say this site has no future i like it here. What about my post?
I meant the moderators not you…
They allow behaviours like that.
If i responded back it would cause a flame war in the comment section lol…
He’s a troll and he didn’t get banned and the Admins did nothing just deleted our comments .
Which hides my evidence
No normal person comments like that

Reactions: Angel90

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,398💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He’s a troll and he didn’t get banned and the Admins did nothing just deleted our comments .
Which hides my evidence
Well sometimes its fun to read but yeah i saw a lot of insults there. If you answered if would continued. What about my Raiton comment what do you think about that?

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well sometimes its fun to read but yeah i saw a lot of insults there. If you answered if would continued. What about my Raiton comment what do you think about that?
Lightning is oberpowered but by every manga statement the Wind user has the upper hand and Wind>Raiton
Depends also on user.
Give Jinton to Isshiki and Earth turns to dust

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But wind cant cut black rods like Raiton can
You must be registered for see images
Depends on the level of attack.
For example look at Narutos double Rasenshuriken.
That attack Madara used was extremely powerful.
Kakashi stated it that wind beats Lightning and it has always been like that.
But if the Raiton user is too strong it doesn’t work for example 3rd Railage defeats 99% of all Wind release Shinobis

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,398💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Depends on the level of attack.
For example look at Narutos double Rasenshuriken.
That attack Madara used was extremely powerful.
Kakashi stated it that wind beats Lightning and it has always been like that.
But if the Raiton user is too strong it doesn’t work for example 3rd Railage defeats 99% of all Wind release Shinobis
What jutsu would be able to break black rods then? Talking about wind and rasenshuriken is a jutsu and element adding

TenseiganFTW

Veteran
Kin
229💸
Kumi
39💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What jutsu would be able to break black rods then? Talking about wind and rasenshuriken is a jutsu and element adding
Bro Lightning is weak to Wind and all manga facts prove it.
The point is Kishi didn’t want to make it more relevant.
Madarq used Storm release

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kaguyas All ash killing bones is the strongest
Dust style of Ohnoki is Kekei Totta
Poo style
Just look at you're little idiotic f!lty little utter autistic child trolling excuse's gibberishfic's of a garbage rubbishfic's of a sh!t post, bruh. :hint:

Well ..
that's what happens when a straight up little flylike atrocities' trolling rubbishfic's gibberishfic's goes up against an excellent, immaculate, brilliant King Warrior like me, you get rekt, owned and literally shut down by me excellently little difficulty. :hint:

This website has no future.
He insults and trolls hard and no one bans him.
This site has sunk so low…
I’m gonna go afk for another time period
.. Quit Crying like a little idiotic f!lty toddler XD' lol. Don't pitifully cry like a little IQless garbagefic's baby when you get you're garbage trollified like little self exuberantly exposed + literally shut down by me. :hint:

Which hides my evidence
You should thank the moderators, that they tolerate f!lth like you in this exuberant, classy forum anymore XD' lol. :hs:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' lol :lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

If you produce the balls to respond, I'll literally drill-grind you're balls in a magic spirit fruit like drill-grinding tumblr, you sensitiveass little fap XD' :hs:

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::hint::hint:

:lol
What a sad, sad, little IQless bastard child + fly King Of Cancer you are LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXD :hs::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Did you just like that filthy autistic straight up cancer like sh!t existence's (TenseiganFTW's) garbagefic's gibberishfic's like idiotic slime like post .. ? :lol Truly a filthy autistic straight up cancer like sh!t existence you are! XD' lol! Such a sad sad sad little brainless utter sh!t baby existence garbage like fly like idiotic like child you are! XD' lol! XD' Definitely a disgusting fanfic's filled to the brim with pitiful butthurt, salt, and signs of little idiotic, autistic rubbish like little rustled beyond repair like idiotic child YOU'RE, you disgusting little sensitiveass fap! XD' lol! :hs::hint:

.. How'd fire interact with lightning in your garbage idiotic opinion? Hm? :lol

Last edited:

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,398💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::hint::hint:

What a sad, sad, little IQless bastard child + fly King Of Cancer you are LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXD :hs::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Did you just like that filthy autistic straight up cancer like sh!t existence's (TenseiganFTW's) garbagefic's gibberishfic's like idiotic slime like post .. ? :lol Truly a filthy autistic straight up cancer like sh!t existence you are! XD' lol! Such a sad sad sad little brainless utter sh!t baby existence garbage like fly like idiotic like child you are! XD' lol! XD' Definitely a disgusting fanfic's filled to the brim with pitiful butthurt, salt, and signs of little idiotic, autistic rubbish like little rustled beyond repair like idiotic child YOU'RE, you disgusting little sensitiveass fap! XD' lol! :hs::hint:

.. How'd fire interact with lightning in your garbage idiotic opinion? Hm? :lol
I really dont understand ur post and what ur telling me and ur song is stupid like shit delete life

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I really dont understand ur post and what ur telling me
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::hint::hint:

:lol Did YOU'RE filthy little autistic utter rubbishfic's garbagefics' gibberishfic's utter sh!t slutty fruity boneless brainless idiotic dropped on the ****!ng fly brain cells' skull skim through my illimitability exuberant post, without gleaming the excellency of it .. ? Such a little idiotic autistic, little rubbish fly troll fly cancer enriched utter truly worse than hot steaming pile of sh!t cyber diarrhea little fly squirmin' f!lth that YOU'RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hs::hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::hint::hint:

Just look at you're little idiotic f!lty little utter autistic child trolling excuse's gibberishfic's of a garbage rubbishfic's of a sh!t post, bruh. :hint::hs:

Well ..
that's what happens when a straight up little flylike atrocities' trolling rubbishfic's gibberishfic's goes up against an excellent, immaculate, brilliant King Warrior like me, you get rekt, owned and literally shut down by me excellently little difficulty. :hint::hs:

and ur song is stupid like shit delete life
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, are you pitifully crying like an autistic little braindead bread like child at the exuberantly excellent pretty boys that exist in my M/V? Too butthurt, that an utter sh!t idiotic little, outright autistic little, brainless child, with such a brainless, autistic pitiful gibberish atrocious rubbish little sentence, + a garbage utter rubbish grammatical structure that like a f!lth like yourself can't really compare to the magnificent glamourity + beauty + exciting power that they exuberantly exude .. ? Definitely understandable, you straight up autistic disgustingly little brokenIQ garbage IQless fly baby sh!t toddler XD' lol. Such an utter atrocious disgusting gibberish sh!t existence you're due to you're little autistic retarded atrocious likes child disgusting idiotic self, you disgusting little sensitiveass trashfics' child XD' :lol

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXD
:hs::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

YOU'RE Posts = Salt, Signs of Definite Butthurt, and Rustled Beyond Repair, a Heaping Load Of Butthurt, like an autistic little straight up cancer brainless little child XD' :lol. :hs: :hint: :hint: :hint: :hs:

Pity. :hint:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hs::hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::hint::hint:

Such a straight up autistic disgustingly little brokenIQ little toddler you are, you disgusting little rubbish autistic gibberish King Child of Garbage Cancer, and it shows XD' :lol. What a fly fart joke you are XD' lol. Just look at that god awful gibberish atrocious rubbish like sentence, and garbage grammatical structure of yours. :hint::hs::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' lol Such an utter sh!t brainless child with such a brainless little, autistic pitiful gibberish atrocious rubbish sentence, and garbage grammatical structure that you are. I'll literally tear of your filthy garbage water filled richified rubbishfic's like f!lth fly brain piss cell's and throw you in the garbage dirty water Mental Asylum where you clearly belong's. :hs::sigar::hint:

Oh .. ? When I pitifully expose you're autistic, outright idiotic autistic gibberish child like likes, for the disgusting gibberish self existence fly self that you are, what do you do? Oh yea, you throw a pathetic temper tantrum like the King Of Trash Fly Utter Sh!t Brain Cancer that you definitely are. Pitiful XD' lol. A fly could likely exude significantly better trashfic's like piss like brain cells than you filthy autistic gibberish like utter filty likes :hint::hs::hs::hint:

Still grinding your a$$ cavities looking for fanfic's in the deepest realms of gibberishfic's like the disgusting autistic gibberishfic's autistic outright asinine child that you truly are, hm .. ? I'll tear of you're literally gibberish brain cells, if you don't dispose of this disgusting silly garbagefic's in the trashfic's bin-cans where they truly belong's, you filthy idiotic utter rubbishfic's autistic little toilet paper spilling fresh hot plain dripping diarrhea like foolish fly pea poo piss like excuse's like child XD' lol. Truly a filled to a fly-like brimmin' autistic gibberishfic's rubbish like utter sh!t like existential child you are XD' :lol. :hint::hint::hs::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

.. I'll
literally trash you're little deluded little f!lth filled rich dickriding idiotic brainless fanfic's life, and throw it in trashfic's garbagefic's, where it truly belong's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::hint::hint:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' :lol

.. How'd fire
interact with lightning in your garbage idiotic opinion? Eh? :lol

Last edited:

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,398💸
Kumi
666💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::hint::hint:

:lol Did YOU'RE filthy little autistic utter rubbishfic's garbagefics' gibberishfic's utter sh!t slutty fruity boneless brainless idiotic dropped on the ****!ng fly brain cells' skull skim through my illimitability exuberant post, without gleaming the excellency of it .. ? Such a little idiotic autistic, little rubbish fly troll fly cancer enriched utter truly worse than hot steaming pile of sh!t cyber diarrhea little fly squirmin' f!lth that YOU'RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hs::hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::hint: :hint

Just look at you're little idiotic f!lty little utter autistic child trolling excuse's gibberishfic's of a garbage rubbishfic's of a sh!t post, bruh. :hint::hs:

Well ..
that's what happens when a straight up little flylike atrocities' trolling rubbishfic's gibberishfic's goes up against an excellent, immaculate, brilliant King Warrior like me, you get rekt, owned and literally shut down by me excellently little difficulty. :hint::hs:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
are you pitifully crying like an autistic little braindead bread like child at the exuberantly excellent pretty boys that exist in my M/V? Too butthurt, that an utter sh!t idiotic little, outright autistic little, brainless child, with such a brainless, autistic pitiful gibberish atrocious rubbish little sentence, + a garbage utter rubbish grammatical structure that like a f!lth like yourself can't really compare to the magnificent glamourity + beauty + exciting power that they exuberantly exude .. ? Definitely understandable, you straight up autistic disgustingly little brokenIQ garbage IQless fly baby sh!t toddler XD' lol. Such an utter atrocious disgusting gibberish sh!t existence you're due to you're little autistic retarded atrocious likes child disgusting idiotic self, you disgusting little sensitiveass trashfics' child XD' :lol LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXD :hs::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:YOU'RE Posts = Salt, Signs of Definite Butthurt, and Rustled Beyond Repair, a Heaping Load Of Butthurt, like an autistic little straight up cancer brainless little child XD' :lol. :hs: :hint: :hint: :hint: :hs:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hs::hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::hint::hint:

Such a a straight up autistic disgustingly little brokenIQ little toddler you are, you disgusting little rubbish autistic gibberish King Child of Garbage Cancer, and it shows XD' :lol. What a fly fart joke you are XD' lol. Just look at that god awful gibberish atrocious rubbish like sentence, and garbage grammatical structure of yours. Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' lol Such an utter sh!t brainless child with such a brainless little, autistic pitiful gibberish atrocious rubbish sentence, and garbage grammatical structure that you are. I'll literally tear of your filthy garbage water filled richified rubbishfic's like f!lth fly brain piss cell's and throw you in the garbage dirty water Mental Asylum where you clearly belong's. :hs::sigar::hint:

Oh .. ? When I pitifully expose you're autistic, outright idiotic autistic gibberish child like likes, for the disgusting gibberish self existence fly self that you are, what do you do? Oh yea, you throw a pathetic temper tantrum like the King Of Trash Fly Utter Sh!t Brain Cancer that you definitely are. Pitiful XD' lol. A fly could likely exude significantly better trashfic's like piss like brain cells than you filthy autistic gibberish like utter filty likes :hint::hs::hs::hint:

Still grinding your a$$ cavities looking for fanfic's in the deepest realms of gibberishfic's like the disgusting autistic gibberishfic's autistic outright asinine child that you truly are, hm .. ? I'll tear of you're literally gibberish brain cells, if you don't dispose of this disgusting silly garbagefic's in the trashfic's bin-cans where they truly belong's, you filthy idiotic utter rubbishfic's autistic little toilet paper spilling fresh hot plain dripping diarrhea like foolish fly pea poo piss like excuse's like child XD' lol. Truly a filled to a fly-like brimmin' autistic gibberishfic's rubbish like utter sh!t like existential child you are XD' :lol. :hint::hint::hs::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

.. I'll
literally trash you're little deluded little f!lth filled rich dickriding idiotic brainless fanfic's life, and throw it in trashfic's garbagefic's, where it truly belong's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::hint::hint:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' :lol
Lol stupid kid do you even know what ur writing? I wont even argue with you now get banned

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
807💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol stupid kid do you even know what ur writing? I wont even argue with you now get banned
Only idiotic f!lth writing literal trashfic's garbagefic's here is you, it's literally pitiful XD' lol :hint: :hs: :lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

:lol Did YOU'RE filthy little autistic utter rubbishfic's garbagefics' gibberishfic's utter sh!t slutty fruity boneless brainless idiotic dropped on the ****!ng fly brain cells' skull skim through my illimitability exuberant post, without gleaming the excellency of it .. ? Such a little idiotic autistic, little rubbish fly troll fly cancer enriched utter truly worse than hot steaming pile of sh!t cyber diarrhea little fly squirmin' f!lth that YOU'RE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'XD'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hs::hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::hint::hint:

Well ..

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
are you pitifully crying like an autistic little braindead bread like child at the exuberantly excellent pretty boys that exist in my M/V? Too butthurt, that an utter sh!t idiotic little, outright autistic little, brainless child, with such a brainless, autistic pitiful gibberish atrocious rubbish little sentence, + a garbage utter rubbish grammatical structure that like a f!lth like yourself can't really compare to the magnificent glamourity + beauty + exciting power that they exuberantly exude .. ? Definitely understandable, you straight up autistic disgustingly little brokenIQ garbage IQless fly baby sh!t toddler XD' lol. Such an utter atrocious disgusting gibberish sh!t existence you're due to you're little autistic retarded atrocious likes child disgusting idiotic self, you disgusting little sensitiveass trashfics' child XD' :lol

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXD
:hs::lol1-onion-head-emoticon::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

YOU'RE Posts = Salt, Signs of Definite Butthurt, and Rustled Beyond Repair, a Heaping Load Of Butthurt, like an autistic little straight up cancer brainless little child XD' :lol. :hs: :hint: :hint: :hint: :hs:

Such a straight up autistic disgustingly little brokenIQ little toddler you are, you disgusting little rubbish autistic gibberish King Child of Garbage Cancer, and it shows XD' :lol. What a fly fart joke you are XD' lol. Just look at that god awful gibberish atrocious rubbish like sentence, and garbage grammatical structure of yours. :hint::hs::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD' lol Such an utter sh!t brainless child with such a brainless little, autistic pitiful gibberish atrocious rubbish sentence, and garbage grammatical structure that you are. I'll literally tear of your filthy garbage water filled richified rubbishfic's like f!lth fly brain piss cell's and throw you in the garbage dirty water Mental Asylum where you clearly belong's. :hs::sigar::hint:

.. I'll

.. How'd fire
interact with lightning in your garbage idiotic opinion? Eh? :lol

Last edited: