What's the difference between vengeance and justice?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
biggest problemtik problem for minamoto :

what is true justice : if a killer who loves his mom so much kill ur mom who u love...then :

what is true justice : is it by killing his mom who he loves , or by killing him???????????..

Reactions: KisaParadise

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmmm........no they do, but maybe the motivations for going into war could be personal and not impartial.
Then I have you all wrong keep going to therapy
Post automatically merged:

biggest problemtik problem for minamoto :

what is true justice : if a killer who loves his mom so much kill ur mom who u love...then :

what is true justice : is it by killing his mom who he loves , or by killing him???????????..
What kind of trait is that

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Defeating Hitler was an achievement

Going to Iraq was paranoia and there is a reason why the US had paranoia... They slaughter US civilians
I think people can find satisfaction in the law doing it's thing.

Like, you enjoy it when the bad guys are caught.

And I think without a system like the law, things would be like the west and then justice could be reduced to whatever people feel is right, cus there would be no law to argue with.

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think people can find satisfaction in the law doing it's thing.

Like, you enjoy it when the bad guys are caught.

And I think without a system like the law, things would be like the west and then justice could be reduced to whatever people feel is right, cus there would be no law to argue with.
You mean like the Willd Wild West!

You should watch a few movies and get away from the manga, for the sake of your reputation I have seen it before. Next time you know some one like me will get a vehicle and shoot a BB gun lol