What's the biggest ass pull that has happened?

-Drāke-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know it's 153% not possible, but let's no be biased or stupid about this
What is one thing that you can't explain, it just doesn't make sense?

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi getting PS after Obito's soul left.

You must be registered for see images

BZ being the true mastermind of NV plus a bunch of other stuff. Also some pairings are bullshit and have no background as to how they arrived.

nandachikara

Legendary
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why can sasuke summon a hawk and snake,if i remember you can only summon a type of animal by using blood contract...everybody can summon a specific animal....but sasu can summon two out of nowhere..:what:

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">The last onr of these threads had a poll :/</div>

Wparker6804

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obito coming back from the grave with his MS along with other things
Saw it coming a mile away.

For me it's Madara using Susano'o with one Rinnegan, using Kamui on himself with MORE of the bhiju inside of him than Obito despite having it for seconds rather than decades and Kaguya eating fruit & having kids but bearing none herself. The last one is petty but Madara never would have made it as far if not for the first two.

00Rinne

Veteran
Kin
351💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke having all those techniques that we don't see him train for with the little screen time he gets in the shippuden.

Summoning Hawk: not a tech but it came from nowhere.
Summoning Manda/Aoda: not a tech but came from Oro with no screen time on training for it.
Taijutsu: Copied, didn't have to train
The lightning technique he used on Itachi we don't see him train for. (I don't know the name of it)
The 9tails Susano'o was not his idea but copy an paste of Madara.
Amaterasu: It was a hand me down.
Kagetsuchi: Came from Amaterasu an we don't see him train to make that manipulation of Amaterasu.

These are things that i hate Kishi didn't let this guy train for. I like the character but for a MC he had little screen time for the techniques he displayed. He was a copy paste for some reason an i kinda hate that because those techniques are BA and he could have been more original with this character.

I like Sasuke but his character got **** on in my opinion.

Plus i like to see someone train for what they get or atlease struggle a tad bit to get to their goals. Sasuke's character did little to no struggling for what he has.