Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Did Jacob make Desmond crash the plane? If so, how? Or did he see in the future that he was gonna?
2. Why did Walt appear, as a ghost on the island and say shh? Cus it wasn't the monster, he wasn't dead.
3. Where did Christian's body end up?
4. Why did the other's take kids?
5. Why did Jacob give them lists of other people? And what did they do with them? Did he want them to kidnap them?
6. Why did Ben warn Rosseou about whispers when they were dead people? Why did whispers appear when the others attacked?
7. How did a tsunami happen for the Black Rock to be washed up on the island? Did Jacob cause it? Or was that also an accident?
8. What the hell happened to theh flight attendant and the kids she looked after? Was she brainwashed? How sad is it they never made it off the island? Or did Hurley take care of them?
9. Why did the observation station send papers to nowhere? Were they experimented on? If so why did Sayid say it was an observation station and the Dharma didn't disagree? And why did the Dr lie to the observation station? Was he keeping the Swan station a secret?
10. Did Ben know about the Swan station and it's purpose?
11. When dead people appear, is this after they have gone into the afterlife or before? I'm guessing before.
12. Why did Richard tell Sun he watched her friends die? Cus the explotion of the bomb was never big enough for the Doctor to die. Did he assume they were in the massgrave? Then why did he mention them specifically?
13. How did the Michail seemingly die and then get back to life?
14. How did the Dharma initiative find the island? Was it cus of the Hanzo people? Did Faraday help them? Cus they were already there before he came along in the past.
15. Why did the bird say Hurley's name? Was it cus some inside foreshadowing thing? Was it cus he was a candidate?
16. Were the numbers just serial numbers? Were they part of some important equation? Were they related to the coordinates for the candidates? Were they chosen because of some important programming sequense to keep the light at bay? Why did people die around Hurlery and someone else cus they used the numbers on the lottery?
17. Why did the french team come to the island and why did she turn back the recording of the numbers?
18. Who killed Sayid's love? Was it Jacob's people? Why would Widmore want her dead?

I feel like I could list a 100 of these, but I don't have time right now, the more I think about it and I try to come up with theories, the more questions, I get.
I know it's been a long time and I should let it go, but I can't, I'm so lost.

Last edited: