Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are a few things you really want to do before you 'kick the bucket' /die?

One of things I'd love to do is visit another country outside of the U.S and learn about their culture. I'd absolutely love to see japan one day.

I'd also want to go parachuting at least once.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are a few things you really want to do before you 'kick the bucket' /die?

One of things I'd love to do is visit another country outside of the U.S and learn about their culture. I'd absolutely love to see japan one day.

I'd also want to go parachuting at least once.
Japan is fucking awesome. i actually took a vacation their for two weeks. stayed in the city and countryside, Tokyo is like a very clean version of New York imo

but definitely do that. just save like $2,000- $3,000. its definitely achievable

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
grapppppeeeee!!!!!!!!!!..
whats up minamoto!! hows it going bro? you on lockdown yet from this coronavirus?
Post automatically merged:

ushoul've visited temple and shriness..
i actually did, i went to quite a few temples in Kyoto that were really beautiful and i went to a shrine in Osaka. i tried to see everything i could thats why i planned the trip for 2 weeks. i even toured the haunted suicide forest Aokigahara

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Japan is fucking awesome. i actually took a vacation their for two weeks. stayed in the city and countryside, Tokyo is like a very clean version of New York imo

but definitely do that. just save like $2,000- $3,000. its definitely achievable
Neat, definitely achievable someday in my lifetime at least. There is a lot of things I'd want to do and see there. What was your experience like?

Actually my best friend wants me to be his best man at his wedding in st. lucia about a year from now, which looks beautiful. So that's one goal achieved soon enough

i actually did, i went to quite a few temples in Kyoto that were really beautiful and i went to a shrine in Osaka. i tried to see everything i could thats why i planned the trip for 2 weeks. i even toured the haunted suicide forest Aokigahara
that is so cool

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Neat, definitely achievable someday in my lifetime at least. There is a lot of things I'd want to do and see there. What was your experience like.

Actually my best friend wants me to be his best man at his wedding in st. lucia about a year from now, which looks beautiful. So that's one goal achieved soon enough
thats cool you got offered that, ive never been anyones best man at a wedding before

but it was fantastic, its a beautiful country with so much to see and do. i would live out in the country there its beautiful. we stayed in air bnb's mostly, the people were also super respectful, everyone i met in my stay there. it wouldve been better if i knew how to speak Japanese but they liked i was trying while i was there

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
whats up minamoto!! hows it going bro? you on lockdown yet from this coronavirus?

u should've taken selfies wit sojobo(red long-nosed goblin)...father of uchihas!!!..

• Haha
Reactions: GrapeApe

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats cool you got offered that, ive never been anyones best man at a wedding before

but it was fantastic, its a beautiful country with so much to see and do. i would live out in the country there its beautiful. we stayed in air bnb's mostly, the people were also super respectful, everyone i met in my stay there. it wouldve been better if i knew how to speak Japanese but they liked i was trying while i was there
I honestly never expected to be asked lol

But man that's great, I'd feel bad if I missed anything major there. Wait, so there wasn't subtitles? :0
jk obviously, i am a little worried i may need to do a little studying on the language also, im sure ill have time by then :' )