JasonTheArgonaut

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have collected allot of comics over the years and im wondering what's next?
I have:
green lantern (almost everything)
Joker (origin killing joke and a couple of individuals)
Daken dark wolverine(a couple they are hard to find in holland)
The flash(new52)
Spawn(all of them)
The darkness (allmost eveyone)
Carnage(everything)
Azrael gothams dark knight
And off course my main man Deadpool(everylast thing)

Im going to the local comicbook store in the morning what should i get/order?

P.S. Im more of an anti-hero kind of guy or just plain evil

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moon Knight, he's psychotic AND violent.

Try the new Magneto series

the new Sinestro series

Just out of curiosity, you say every last thing of Deadpool. Is that a bit of exaggeration or are you being literal? I'd like to see the list, no offense but a lot of the times people think they have everything and end up missing some things. Also new comics come out on Wednesday, you should just wait to go then.

Reactions: JasonTheArgonaut

JasonTheArgonaut

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Moon Knight, he's psychotic AND violent.

Try the new Magneto series

the new Sinestro series

Just out of curiosity, you say every last thing of Deadpool. Is that a bit of exaggeration or are you being literal? I'd like to see the list, no offense but a lot of the times people think they have everything and end up missing some things. Also new comics come out on Wednesday, you should just wait to go then.
Im only missing his origin

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im only missing his origin
By origin does that mean New Mutants 98 or The Circle Chase and Sins of the Past(the original mini-series')? Do you have "What if Venom possessed Deadpool?" I'm curious because as you may have gathered I'm also a Deadpool fan and have mostly everything besides appearances and Encyclopedia Deadpoolica, Baby's first Deadpool Book and a copy of NM98(though the story was put into a Wolverine Origins comic #24 I think)

JasonTheArgonaut

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By origin does that mean New Mutants 98 or The Circle Chase and Sins of the Past(the original mini-series')? Do you have "What if Venom possessed Deadpool?" I'm curious because as you may have gathered I'm also a Deadpool fan and have mostly everything besides appearances and Encyclopedia Deadpoolica, Baby's first Deadpool Book and a copy of NM98(though the story was put into a Wolverine Origins comic #24 I think)
Is there a story that deadpool gets possesed by Venom
**** im missing that as well
I got the circle of four that redhulk got the spirit of vengeance(ghost rider) and venom

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is there a story that deadpool gets possesed by Venom
**** im missing that as well
I got the circle of four that redhulk got the spirit of vengeance(ghost rider) and venom
Yea apparently it's really valuable now(I don't mean to brag but I'm so soooooooo happy I got mine for $8 including shipping the comic itself was $4.99). There's two ways it's out, they have a compiled version with a cover by skott young
You must be registered for see images

Or it orginally came out in 4 pieces within other comics
You must be registered for see images

You may wanna check this site from time to time, it's where I found the above pic

They have those 5 comics listed for $12 +s/h which if you check Ebay or Amazon is a GOOD price although he is out of them right now he may get more idk how frequently he updates I just found that page today.