4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered to see images

Delta doesn't seem to trust Koji...

He is investigating Jigen's interest in Kawaki... What's the deal with being in resonance? Why does he not know what's going on?

Kara is planning to take over the world? I feel like Koji is faking loyalty with this statement. But it is confirmed by Delta...

Koji seems like a newcomer who has gained Jigen's trust but not Delta's...

Attachments

ETHx

Kin
47💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- The Frog
- The markings under his eyes

I imagine since his body went missing they're gonna be explain during the war against pain that Karma took Jiraiya's body and thats why no one could find it.
Post automatically merged:

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- The Frog

I imagine since his body went missing they're gonna be explain during the war against pain that Karma took Jiraiya's body and thats why no one could find it.
I kinda want them to leave him alone. They have used Oonoki and Ao and stuff but using Jiraya seems weird.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't know but he is seriously similar to Jiraya.
Indeed. At this point if he isn't Jiraiyah its a troll.

- The Frog

I'll bet he was modified like Kawaki.

If you don't know by now how the manga operates then you're in need of help. KK will likely be handing out some power up or walk away again(kiddy level writing).
I doubt he walks away Delta and Jigen would have his head. Im thinking that Kawaki gets defended by Naruto so KK takes Boruto as a consolation. Boruto learns more about the karma seal while he's with Kara hence the power up.

I kinda want them to leave him alone. They have used Oonoki and Ao and stuff but using Jiraya seems weird.
Well Jiraiya is supposed to the teacher of the child of prophecy. If KK is Jiraiya then fate really would have led him to the village again.

Last edited: